Home

dkrause1971 rerated rosters

This is a discussion on dkrause1971 rerated rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2010, 01:28 PM   #33
Rookie

LazarWolf's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: dkrause1971 rerated rosters

Alright since I'm not near my Xbox these are off the top of my head and I may miss some people but some ratings suggestions for Purdue are as follows.

Offense
-QB Caleb TerBush should be lowered to around 77. He is currently ineligible for the season due to academic reasons and when he returns next year he most likely will not beat out Rob Henry for the backup spot to Marve. this leads to my next point...
-QB Rob Henry should be raised to around 75 with emphasis on his running abilities. He should have slightly better running abilities than Marve since in the first two games he has been used as a change of pace QB and put into the game to run the option.
-RB Dan Dierking should be raised to around 82 since he has outperformed Al-terek Mcburse to this point and will be the main RB this year until (more like if) Ralph Bolden comes back.
-RB Al-Terek Mcburse should be lowered to around a 78 since he has not done very well so far and has not been able to take over as starting RB with Bolden out.
-RB Keith Carlos should be lowered to around 74 since he was injured most of the pre-season and doesn't expect to factor into the mix at running back to much this year.
-WR OJ Ross should be raised to around a 76 since he will see an increase in playing time with Keith Smith out and will the 4th WR behind Cortez Smith, Justin Siller and Antavian Edison. Basically make him slightly better than Gary Bush and Xavier Reese.

Defense
-DE Ryan Kerrigan should be raised to 95. He has 13 tackles, 2 sacks and 2 forced fumbles through 2 games and that is after he lead the nation in FF last year with 7 and led the Big Ten and third in the Nation with 13 sacks last year.
-CB Ricardo Allen should be raised to around a 78 since he has played the best out of any CB this year so far and has been named a starter.
-CB Mike Eargle should also be raised to around a 78 since he has also been named a starter opposite Allen.
-SS EJ Johnson (which you should have moved from CB) should be lowered to around a 67. I don't know what his rating became when he was switched from CB bu he should be behind Chris Quinn.

Special Teams
-K Carson Wiggs should have a KPW of 95 since he hit a 59 yd FG last year and is capable of hitting from 65.

That is all for now. I will have more suggestions and a depth chart after the game on Saturday.

NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers
NFL: Detroit Lions
NBA: Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
Old 09-16-2010, 09:04 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by balr
Hi DK,

Washington's frosh RB Deonte Cooper is out for the season with an injury, and they have moved freshman Taz Stevenson (Not sure if you even added him, but if you did then...) from safety to RB to create some depth.
Last time i checked taz wasn't in the game. i'd leave it that way too. deonte was one of the top recruits in last years class so there's no point in taking him out of the game.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 09-16-2010, 10:49 PM   #35
Pro

123abcdylan's Arena

OVR: 6

Arkansas Long/short dread faces:
WR Hamilton: dark 6
RG Thomas: dark 18
MLB Williams: dark 14
LOLB Nelson: dark 6
CB Gatson: dark 6
FS Crim: dark 19
FS Smith: dark 18
SS Carr: dark 18
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #36
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm not sure if you have checked simming ahead or not but do you rosters have the same Alabam issue as the default? Right now they normally go 55-1 over the first four years with the default rated rosters.

I was wondering if they have been "detuned" in your rosters. I hate to restart my current dynasty but I equally hate knownimg who will win the national title atleast 3 of the first 4 years.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:19 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 6

#29 Corey Mandell 6-4 201 has punted for Alabama in the first 3 games. He has a pretty strong leg.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:48 PM   #38
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
I'm not sure if you have checked simming ahead or not but do you rosters have the same Alabam issue as the default? Right now they normally go 55-1 over the first four years with the default rated rosters.

I was wondering if they have been "detuned" in your rosters. I hate to restart my current dynasty but I equally hate knownimg who will win the national title atleast 3 of the first 4 years.
I actually don't mind it because it doesn't happen everytime.
TCU actually beat Boise State in the first year of my dynasty for the NC.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:57 PM   #39
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanRG
I actually don't mind it because it doesn't happen everytime.
TCU actually beat Boise State in the first year of my dynasty for the NC.
So far during testing of LTP3 & LTP2 I have simmed 6 dynastys to year 7 to see how players are progressing and how the recruits are rated coming in. In the six dynasties, only counting the first four years (6 x 4 = 24 possibilities) Alabama has won 20 national titles, Ohio State 2, Texas 1, Boise State 1.

Just simming, the Crimson Tide are kings the first four seasons.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:00 PM   #40
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout

I haven't seen that in the testing i have done. Bama isn't nearly the all star team they are on the default rosters here. Although they probably are still one of the top 2-3 teams on the roster.

I just simmed out a season and they had three losses- versus Arkansas, then versus Florida in the SEC title game, then in the bowl game. I would suggest just downloading and see how they sim out for you. I don't recall Bama usually losing three in other sims.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »