Home

dkrause1971 rerated rosters

This is a discussion on dkrause1971 rerated rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2010, 12:56 AM   #1
All Star

OVR: 24
dkrause1971 rerated rosters

All teams have been rerated at least once. All teams had pre-season depth Charts set.

These rosters are based off the July 13 community roster set.

I was going to just go with that set as my final but I am going to finish up the in season depth charts (I have all the PDFs already) since i am close. You are free to post any equipment, height, weights, class, race, etc changes needed as well. If you guys provide the links should take about 1 week to get them in i figure. I guess that would also let me tweak week 3 changes.

GT- Romancaesar

Last edited by dkrause1971; 09-15-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2010, 09:23 AM   #2
Rookie

Master&Commander's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: dkrause1971 rerated rosters

I checked out rivals.com and collegefootballnews.com as well as going to a few of the schools websites and I'm only getting rosters and statistics. No current and up to date depth charts though, everything is from last year. I'll keep checking around and let you know when I find something concrete.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 33

So are all the other teams finished and in your locker? I've been using your roster for quite some time now, but didn't know which teams were actually finished.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:28 AM   #4
Rookie

Master&Commander's Arena

OVR: 0

I found a box score of stats at the bottom of this page from the EMU and Miami of Ohio game? Thats about the closest I'm getting to a depth chart for now. http://emueagles.com/custompages/foo...10/game-02.htm
Old 09-14-2010, 12:09 PM   #5
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman316
So are all the other teams finished and in your locker? I've been using your roster for quite some time now, but didn't know which teams were actually finished.
The four above and 7 others (that i have PDFs for) are left for in season depths. The four i listed i just cannot find even two deeps for.

Last edited by dkrause1971; 09-14-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2010, 12:34 PM   #6
AMB
Banned

AMB's Arena

OVR: 4

Nebraska D went down from A- to B+ Ouch. Is that off of there first two games?
I see Ryan Williams(VT) got the bump up in speed to a 90 along with some other backs. I got to pull for Helu to get the bump to 89 speed Are there any teams that need to have there equipment redone in the top25? I don't have a problem with going threw some pics online and posting the changes.

Good work
Old 09-14-2010, 12:42 PM   #7
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMB
Nebraska D went down from A- to B+ Ouch. Is that off of there first two games?
I see Ryan Williams(VT) got the bump up in speed to a 90 along with some other backs. I got to pull for Helu to get the bump to 89 speed Are there any teams that need to have there equipment redone in the top25? I don't have a problem with going threw some pics online and posting the changes. They look the same to me indivrating wise

Good work
Williams actually dropped in overall if you would like Helu to pull for that too. Williams lost weight, down to 202, and supposedly is a little faster than last year.

Note- I just raised a few of their guys and still B+ on D. Not sure where they lost their A-. They look the same to me. Maybe Crick or Prince was a 97 before.

Last edited by dkrause1971; 09-14-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 02:36 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 10

Dk came across this info for WMU depth chart unless you already have it. Hope it helps

http://westernmichigan.rivals.com/cd...=14&Defense=15

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »