Home

Old 09-24-2010, 04:43 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Player Info

I have just recently bought NCAA11 (primarily to use it for the draft classes but I am actually getting in to the game now) Anyways, awhile back I remember watching a nice YouTube scramble video of a young small HS QB who the people in the stands were comparing to Fran Tarkenton (the YouTube video is taken down for some reason) the scramble behind the lines, jinking out the oncoming linebacker and throwing a nice pass to a WR once he gets open. Anyways, after a lot of digging around, I remember the guys name, Bobby Kistner with the Hasbrouck Heights HS Aviators (They won their state championship with him at QB in 08). I have started a Road To Glory featuring this guy, but the only problem is, I cannot find ANY info on him after high-school, other than a broken link to a news story that said he was thinking on weather he would take a Football or Baseball scholarship. That is where the trail runs cold. Its very possible that he just wasn't good enough for College ball, and for every small (5'10") scrambling QB you hear about there are probably 100 you don't because they usually can't throw that well but, I would just like to know if anyone has any info on this guy because I would like to CAP him into NCAA if he is actually still playing football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2010, 04:53 PM   #2
Rookie

Ricky Rowe Zay's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Player Info

Wait.

Bobby goes to Rutgers. He plays on their baseball team. They talk about his HS exploits when they mention him during games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »