Home

Bakerpa25/123ABCDylan Rosters based off dk's final set. Put roster corrections here.

This is a discussion on Bakerpa25/123ABCDylan Rosters based off dk's final set. Put roster corrections here. within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2010, 11:15 AM   #9
Rookie

cmcghs's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Bakerpa25/123ABCDylan Rosters based off dk's final set. Put roster corrections he

Oregon QB Darron Thomas wears DNA 6 and a Nike visor.

Texas OLB Keenan Robinson wears DNA 5 and btm 1/2 sleeve white on both arms and does not wear the double wrist bands.
NHL: Dallas Stars
Old 10-11-2010, 01:41 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Bakerpa25/123ABCDylan Rosters based off dk's final set. Put roster corrections he

Heres is some Florida equipment change i saw

A.Debose- R/L white bicep band

T.Burton -M.Elam -Revolution skill or normal 1 both have swicth some games but I thing normal 1 for burton and skill for elam

M.Gillislee-Towel, and R/L white calf band

J.Bostic- Towel

N.Ball- Revolution skill, R/L white bicep bands

R.Powell-Revolution skill, R/L TC 3/4 sleeve, R/L white bicep bands
, R/L TC dbl wristband, towel. Powell did run a 4.4 40 so maybe he speed sould go up a little, and he has been playing some ROLB for some games so his Man-Zone coverage sould also be bump up alittle.

T.Murphy- Revolution QB2, R/L TC 3/4 sleeves, Left QB wristband White, Right bicep band white. I know Hill is 10 is there a way to get Murphy 10 also that would be great.

So far you guys are doing great, ill go through the rest of the gators team equipment change when i come back from my trip, and the rest of the SEC, PAC 10.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #11
Pro

123abcdylan's Arena

We already used a slot for trey burton so we can't get him #10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2010, 12:32 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 4

For Michigan State's roster could you copy QB Maxwell on to Tony Tippett and copy WR Tony Tippett to Maxwell and change number to #14.

Here is Michigan Equipment List:

The Biceps column is for the thin bands. Kovacs is the only player I believe has sweatbands on elbows.

Attached Images
File Type: png Michigan Offensive Eqiupment.png (175.2 KB, 398 views)
File Type: png Michigan Defensive Equipment.png (200.0 KB, 389 views)

Last edited by drp8515; 10-12-2010 at 12:35 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:49 PM   #13
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

HOUSTON COUGARS

QB David Piland got the start against Miss State last Sat. night.

For a true frosh starting his first cfb game against a very good Bulldog D he acquitted himself well (30-57 for 301, 2 tds 2 ints). According to Coach Sumlin Piland will start at Rice this week, and (barring injury) for the rest of the season.
  • Change Piland's jersey number to 8 (LOLB Sammy Brown has that number as well, imo you should change him to 9);
  • all physical appearance sliders s/b 10 or lower;
  • helmet s/b Schutt 3 bar;
  • THP and THA should receive a modest boost (say 2-3 points ea.).
DT Matangi Tonga suffered a partial tear of the meniscus in his right knee and is expected to miss four weeks.

RDE Tyrone Campbell will move to DT. Sophomores Kelvin King (LOLB) and Radermon Scypion will split time at RDE.

Last edited by coogrfan; 10-14-2010 at 10:08 AM.
Old 10-12-2010, 07:15 PM   #14
Rookie

bakerpa25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnick81
can you guys post the roster here for those without live? i have the community roster was looking for something updated.
I don't know how but if anyone does and lets me know I can
Old 10-14-2010, 02:33 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Status update on this roster file?? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2010, 08:05 AM   #16
Pro

123abcdylan's Arena

Right now baker has it and is doing some edits, we are gonna go back over depth chart and numbers for each team soon because I've seen many mistakes on teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »