Home

Bakerpa25/123ABCDylan Rosters based off dk's final set. Put roster corrections here.

This is a discussion on Bakerpa25/123ABCDylan Rosters based off dk's final set. Put roster corrections here. within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2010, 01:03 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Bakerpa25/123ABCDylan Rosters based off dk's final set. Put roster corrections he

will there be an update this week? hope so...i plan to start my dynasty following the next one. thanks!
Old 10-26-2010, 08:15 PM   #58
Rookie

bakerpa25's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Bakerpa25/123ABCDylan Rosters based off dk's final set. Put roster corrections he

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
will there be an update this week? hope so...i plan to start my dynasty following the next one. thanks!
yes before the end of the week Im hoping for one before Friday
Old 10-26-2010, 08:16 PM   #59
Rookie

bakerpa25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Revis
Just downloaded the latest set. One question, why was Cam Newton downgraded to a 92(was a 93 on DK's last set)? I personally think he should be in the 95 range.
hmm I'll look
Old 10-26-2010, 10:14 PM   #60
Rookie

TeachMeHowToBucky's Arena

OVR: 2

i was looking at the wisconsin roster. many consider them to be the best offensive line in the country and their left tackle the best in the country. i feel the ratings are not reflecting this. james white really needs a boost as he has been playing unreal for a freshman. i also believe david gilreath needs a speed boost, just watch the opening kickoff against ohio st. jj watt also should get a little boost as he has played as one of the best defensive players in the big ten maybe the country. they are playing like one of the best teams in the country beating ohio st and iowa at iowa in back to back weeks..it should reflect it.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:42 PM   #61
Rookie

bakerpa25's Arena

Alabama fans I need to delete someone to create the kicker. Any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2010, 12:35 AM   #62
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

bakerpa25...

THANKS for the latest roster update today...nicely done. Appreciate your continued work on these!
Old 10-29-2010, 12:21 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can anybody upload those rosters here? Plz
Old 10-29-2010, 01:22 PM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerpa25
Alabama fans I need to delete someone to create the kicker. Any ideas?
I deleted Chris Underwood to put Cade Foster in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »