Home

PlayerRecognition Rosters

This is a discussion on PlayerRecognition Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2010, 01:27 AM   #1
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
PlayerRecognition Rosters

These Rosters are based off of information gathered by gotmadskillzson and used in combination with ShakeandBake30 rosters. I would personally like to thank them for providing such a worthy set. These are re-rating every single DE-LB-S to 50 Play Recognition and re-rating the CB's to 60 PRC. This has been found by him to have a more effective CPU QB running game. This is for user-vs-user and user-cpu as well as cpu-cpu. This is the First Set based on these findings located HERE

GAMERTAG : PlatinumGoblin1

This set was released on 12-08-2010

Last edited by mtoo22; 12-08-2010 at 01:30 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2010, 06:21 PM   #2
Pro

Re: PlayerRecognition Rosters

mtoo22....which platform are this for. And....either way....thanks for your work with this, and the efforts of gotmadskillzon, and Shakeandbaker.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:17 PM   #3
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

That would be xbox360. And thank you for giving them a try. Were just trying to create a better game one step at a time.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk
Old 12-09-2010, 05:51 PM   #4
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

So whats the verdict on this roster?..any impressions?..
Old 12-10-2010, 08:37 PM   #5
Rookie

tyler741's Arena

OVR: 7

Downloaded these rosters and played them using SEC Elite's All-American sliders.

I played a game with Auburn @ Michigan, and played defense for BOTH teams.
I manually controlled the defense for the first half and simmed the second half to see if the results would be any different. For both teams I continually switched up my defensive package (4-3, 3-4, Nickel, Dime) and used as many different plays as possible (cover 2, cover 3, man, blitzes) to give a different look the CPU QB.

At the HALF.. Cam Newton had 2 rushes for 11 yards with a touchdown and Denard Robinson had 3 rushes for 10 yards. Of these rushes, all but 1 was a designed run or option play.

At the end of the game and the second half sim, Cam Newton finished with 6 rushes for 21 yards with a touchdown and Denard Robinson finished with 12 attempts and 29 yards.

Take the above stats for what it's worth and try it out for yourself. I personally saw nothing compelling enough to warrant a second attempt with these rosters. Even when there were obvious running lanes, both QBs preferred to pass even after rolling out of the pocket. But don't let me scare anyone away from trying these rosters, who knows, maybe I was the exception.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #6
Pro

I have edited a few teams on the PS3 and also have seen not that big a difference to continue with newly rated rosters. Just as tyler741....saw about the same results in 4 games. Now....I did not re-rate any of the QB's WR's, etc, but I didn't see that much of a difference in coverage or getting the LB's and DB's to bite on playaction. It could be sliders...but who knows, but just gonna have to drop this ideal.

Hopefully it will work for some of you guys, and thanks for at least trying to make the game more enjoyable.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:21 PM   #7
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

The rosters dont change the QB scrambling but they help elsewhere. Play action is more viable now, the defense doesn't get instant penetration near as often and there are more passing lanes. Linebackers also dont crowd up to the LOS as much pre-snap if you call a run.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:02 PM   #8
Banned

atomant94's Arena

OVR: 6

Can Anybody Post The Roster Up, So I Can Download Them To A USB Flash Drive (Don't Have Xbox Live)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »