Home

^^^^DRAFT CLASS QUESTION^^^^

This is a discussion on ^^^^DRAFT CLASS QUESTION^^^^ within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2010, 02:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
^^^^DRAFT CLASS QUESTION^^^^

hey guys this forum seems really helpful, i was just wondering if anyone knows how to get the right people to come out of draft class? i really wanna import my class 2 madden but cnt till i get it right, i need like

luck, locker,newton,mallet,pryorr
aj greene
patrick peterson

like everyone expected 3 be in this yrs draft to come out, but some players stay another yr, locker graduates alot for me and greene does too

i dont get it, its so frustrating

any help will be appreciated

thank you

Last edited by harley1016; 12-26-2010 at 02:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2010, 11:07 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: ^^^^DRAFT CLASS QUESTION^^^^

no one knows? : (
Old 12-27-2010, 09:51 AM   #3
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

3 factors determine who stays and goes

1. Overall rating must be over 80 in order to leave early (Obviously, the higher the better chance of them leaving)
2. Awards (Most players who win awards will leave school early)
3. Statistics (Just play a few games on Freshmen with guys like A.J. Green or Andrew Luck and rack up 500+ yards and 5 TD's to get them draft ready)
Old 12-27-2010, 11:07 AM   #4
Rookie

okkk, ill have to try that out! cuz simming 18 seasons and not getting any results is driving me insane ahaha

thanks man! i appreciate it
Old 12-27-2010, 11:18 AM   #5
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley1016
okkk, ill have to try that out! cuz simming 18 seasons and not getting any results is driving me insane ahaha

thanks man! i appreciate it
A trick I use is to play at least two games on Freshmen for all underclassmen who I want to come out in the draft. Preferably before week 8/9 so that they can become eligible for the awards.

Then I'll save the Franchise under a new save file before the Bowl Game week. Advance through to the offseason a few times to see which players are/aren't declaring for the draft but don't save the dynasty. Then go back to the old dynasty save file and play the Bowl Game for any players who you didn't see leaving early.

You'll only need a quarter or so to rack up insane stats on Freshman, so super simming the rest saves you 20-30 minutes.

For defensive linemen, play on Varsity/All-American as the opposing team and run the QB into the defensive player so they can rack up sacks.
For cornerbacks, play on Heisman as the opposing team and throw go routes and deep outs at the CB whenever they are in man coverage so they can get INTs.
For linebackers, play as their team on Freshman, call LB blitzes, and use a DT/DE to manually occupy the blocker who is in their gap. They will get at least 2 sacks per game and a ton of tackles for loss on run plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2011, 12:33 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

something that could make this all easier is start a new dynasty, but before you do change all the underclassmen you think should come out to seniors in the edit rosters before you start. this is probably the easiest way to do things.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:34 PM   #7
Rookie

Before you start a Dynasty edit any players year to Senior and then they will go pro.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:55 AM   #8
Rookie

I have been dealing with the same problem for a couple years now.... you would think they would have fixed this by now, but yet here we are. More times than not you really just have to get lucky... Here's what I do:

I just take all players I think are coming out a certain year and make them eligible as so.... all players i think will come out and be 1-2nd round draft picks i will change to seniors if they aren't already. And if I expect someone else to come out the following year I will control that team and try to convince them to stay... really only 4 or five you need to worry about. Terrelle Pryor, Landry Jones...

After you finish changing their eligibility you have to then change their ratings. For example... I made Luck the Best QB in the game, only because he is considered the most nfl ready. The biggest attributes you should worry about are the ones key to that position. So with QB's it should be Throw Power and Throw Accuracy. But the one every position needs is awareness, that is key to how they turn out when exported.

Finally, you have to get lucky when the draft class is loaded. It will change every time. So when you are finished with your Preseason and they ask you if you would like to load a draft class for the coming season say no. Go save your franchise and then advance to loading the draft class. That way when you finish go straight to scouting and see who has the highest potential. Obviously there will be players that shouldn't be there... but as long as the right people are at the top of each position you are gonna be as close as you can get.... trust me... i have done this way too many times. If they don't come out the way you want them to just quit out and reload the franchise... you'll be back at the point where you can load that draft class again. Just keep doing that until your happy with the results.

Thats the best way that I have found to get the most realistic results.. HOPE IT HELPS!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »