Home

dpmx21's 360 roster for importing draft classes

This is a discussion on dpmx21's 360 roster for importing draft classes within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

OVR: 5
dpmx21's 360 roster for importing draft classes

Hey guys, I just uploaded these last night. The first time I imported them, Gabbert came out as a projected 1st rounder, while Newton, Mallett, and Locker all came out as projected 2nd rounders. Be sure to save your Madden franchise after the preseason is over. This prevents having to sim through it everytime. Always check the player's potential bar before you proceed with your franchise. I always start with the player with the highest potential and count down until I get to the last QB. If you've counted over 100 the QB will likely be a 4-7 rounder. If this is the case just load up your franchise and try again. These rosters are not meant for a true to life NCAA Dynasty. The ratings will be all over the place. The purpose of this is to get a decent transition to Madden. If Scout Inc. has the player projected to go in the 1st round, he will more than likely be a 99 OVR, so when you see guys like Mallett, Locker, Newton etc. with a 99, just know it's for a realistic class. I'm pretty satisfied with these so far. I made all the underclassmen who declared this year Seniors, and all the underclassmen who chose to stay Sophomores. Try these out guys and let me know your results. You can download them from my locker. Have fun!

GT: brangus
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »