Home

Roster for accurate 2011 NFL Draft import (360)...anyone want it?

This is a discussion on Roster for accurate 2011 NFL Draft import (360)...anyone want it? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2011, 03:02 PM   #17
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Roster for accurate 2011 NFL Draft import (360)...anyone want it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajimithing
impossible to get projections right without A LOT of luck - you could import the same class 100 times and every player would have 100 different sets of ratings - ive had Cam Newton projected everywhere from Top 10 to Undrafted - its a crapshoot to get them to transfer over right, thats why i like to user control every team - do my draft offline and then come back and make the picks
I want to do that also, but I don't want to have Bowers be 60 OVR with C potential as a top 5 pick. I want to make him at least close to being worth a top 5 pick. If he was projected as a 3rd round pick but came in as 75 OVR with some decent attributes and could contribute, but only had like B potential it would be fine. He continues to come in as a projected 3rd round guy, but like 60 OVR with horrible speed and strength and C-F potential. I don't understand how the best DE on the roster is coming in as a 3rd round pick. Should I worry about their stats throughout the season? How much does this affect where they are projected and how it randomly creates potential and other rating not in NCAA?
Old 03-14-2011, 03:10 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0

I haven't figured out what stats affect position but if you want Bowers to be good because that's who you want to draft my suggestion would be to just keep trying over and over again until he shows up at the top of the scouting list after you import.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:14 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

Also though....don't forget just because they are projected to be drafted in the first round doesn't mean that they will all be good. I'm sure the Jets didn't want Vernon Gholston to come into the league as a 60 OVR either but he did or the Bills with Aaron Maybin. This happens every year with a handful of guys, thats why I think although there are some players who transfer over and aren't as good as projected, it still makes for a REALISTIC draft class for Madden. Now if you want to draft Bowers and have him be good for the fun of playing the game then keep trying over and over to import him until he comes in as good. Shouldn't have to do it more than 2-3 times before he ends up with a 1st round grade.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:29 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenmad
I want to do that also, but I don't want to have Bowers be 60 OVR with C potential as a top 5 pick. I want to make him at least close to being worth a top 5 pick. If he was projected as a 3rd round pick but came in as 75 OVR with some decent attributes and could contribute, but only had like B potential it would be fine. He continues to come in as a projected 3rd round guy, but like 60 OVR with horrible speed and strength and C-F potential. I don't understand how the best DE on the roster is coming in as a 3rd round pick. Should I worry about their stats throughout the season? How much does this affect where they are projected and how it randomly creates potential and other rating not in NCAA?

Like I told you on Daniverson thread you have to really jack up that players positional skills in order for him to come out at the top on most of the uploads. I'm talking about even if you have him at a 99 at his position on NCAA you have to jack up his attributes for him to come out good most of the time. You can't just barely put him at a 99. You have to put the extra boost on him. Most of the top guys projected in this draft are usually at the top on most of my uploads. You can download my NCAA rosters if you have a PS3 jay21 and do your own tweaks but you will definitely get most of the top guys to come out at least with B potential. Bower definitely comes out beast mode everytime on mine. Only fall back is some of those guys came out a little to high in my opinion for rookies but this is what they force you to do since they don't let us mess with attributes in franchise..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 03-14-2011 at 03:40 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:38 PM   #21
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Not really looking to get Bowers, just want the top guys to be towards the top and the bottom guys to be towards the bottom. I'd actually be the Ravens and we have no hope of getting Bowers anyway. The guy I'm planning on drafting is most likely Justin Houston, who ends up being really good most times anyway. I'm gonna try to figure out if stats affect ratings and potential as soon as I figure out my rosters. Wish I could find some on PS3.

I really wish they could just have guys that are somehow generated to be first round busts have decent attributes and at least 70 OVR but they have like C or lower potential and never get any better. That would be more realistic than drafting Bowers first overall and he's a 60 OVR with B potential. Usually guys projected as first round picks are NFL ready, whether they bust or not depends on how much they improve and if they take the next step.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2011, 03:43 PM   #22
Rookie

ravenmad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Like I told you on Daniverson thread you have to really jack up that players positional skills in order for him to come out at the top on most of the uploads. I'm talking about even if you have him at a 99 at his position on NCAA you have to jack up his attributes for him to come out good most of the time. You can't just barely put him at a 99. You have to put the extra boost on him. Most of the top guys projected in this draft are usually at the top on most of my uploads. You can download my NCAA rosters if you have a PS3 jay21 and do your own tweaks but you will definitely get most of the top guys to come out at least with B potential. Bower definitely comes out beast mode everytime on mine. Only fall back is some of those guys came out a little to high in my opinion for rookies but this is what they force you to do since they don't let us mess with attributes in franchise..
cool thanks, I'll give them a try.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:45 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Not really looking to get Bowers, just want the top guys to be towards the top and the bottom guys to be towards the bottom. I'd actually be the Ravens and we have no hope of getting Bowers anyway. The guy I'm planning on drafting is most likely Justin Houston, who ends up being really good most times anyway. I'm gonna try to figure out if stats affect ratings and potential as soon as I figure out my rosters. Wish I could find some on PS3.

I really wish they could just have guys that are somehow generated to be first round busts have decent attributes and at least 70 OVR but they have like C or lower potential and never get any better. That would be more realistic than drafting Bowers first overall and he's a 60 OVR with B potential. Usually guys projected as first round picks are NFL ready, whether they bust or not depends on how much they improve and if they take the next step.
Check my PS3 locker. jay21 You'll get a good idea of what I'm talking bout. Most players willl come out where there projected to be but like I said the ony fall back is some guys come out rated a little too high for rookies. Just look over it and do your own personal tweaks but you will definitely get the top 15 guys to come out where there projected on most uploads.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
cool thanks, I'll give them a try.
Ok... Hit me up on the PM after you check them out and we can discuss it some more..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »