Home

Roster for accurate 2011 NFL Draft import (360)...anyone want it?

This is a discussion on Roster for accurate 2011 NFL Draft import (360)...anyone want it? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2011, 08:52 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Roster for accurate 2011 NFL Draft import (360)...anyone want it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Ok... Hit me up on the PM after you check them out and we can discuss it some more..
Hey man just wondering if I can use ur roster also? I tried ur locker but it didn't work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2011, 08:55 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinplayer1
Hey man just wondering if I can use ur fosters also...I would appreciated a lot..I tried ur locker but it didn't work
My bad I have it saved on my personal profile as Jay21 but my EA locker name is jarodd21 but I messed up and didn't update it to my EA locker after I made all my final tweaks so its and old roster version that I uploaded from luvs. I have to go rent the game again and update it to my jarodd21 file. Sorry bout that. I was thinking it was automatically saving it to my EA locker.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:00 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
My bad I have it saved on my personal profile as Jay21 but my EA locker name is jarodd21 but I messed up and didn't update it to my EA locker after I made all my final tweaks so its and old roster version that I uploaded from luvs. I have to go rent the game again and update it to my jarodd21 file. Sorry bout that. I was thinking it was automatically saving it to my EA locker.
its cool man no problem...oh awesome sliders by the way. Finally I get a challenge
Old 03-14-2011, 09:12 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinplayer1
its cool man no problem...oh awesome sliders by the way. Finally I get a challenge
Thanks man! I work hard on whatever I put my focus on whether its my sliders or these imported drafts. I spent alot of time trying to figure it how to get the top guys to be top picks most of the time I upload.

I'll let you know when I rent the game again and let me know how your games go with the sliders. Post some stats and feedback in my slider thread and If you have any issues with certain areas I'll help you fix it to suit your style of play.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:23 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks man! I work hard on whatever I put my focus on whether its my sliders or these imported drafts. I spent alot of time trying to figure it how to get the top guys to be top picks most of the time I upload.

I'll let you know when I rent the game again and let me know how your games go with the sliders. Post some stats and feedback in my slider thread and If you have any issues with certain areas I'll help you fix it to suit your style of play.

That would be great cause all the draft classes I have right now just suck....but yeah ill post some stats up in a bit...thanks again man

Last edited by latinplayer1; 03-14-2011 at 09:29 PM.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:54 PM   #30
Banned

I just uploaded this roster with ratings based on the latest DraftTek Big Board (revised 3/21)

Looking forward to hearing from those who use this file for their Madden draft class.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:28 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajimithing
I just uploaded this roster with ratings based on the latest DraftTek Big Board (revised 3/21)

Looking forward to hearing from those who use this file for their Madden draft class.
Trying to get your 2011 draft class for 360 if it is available. How do I get to your locker? I'm new.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2011, 04:00 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Darrlin
Trying to get your 2011 draft class for 360 if it is available. How do I get to your locker? I'm new.
Put in NCAA 11 and start her up.

Go to Team Management and all the way over to Roster Share.

Click on download roster and it will prompt you to enter a locker and enter...

ajimithing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »