Home

Gamecocks Love for 12 rosters

This is a discussion on Gamecocks Love for 12 rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
Rookie

thekicoach76's Arena

OVR: 1
Gamecocks Love for 12 rosters

Can we give a little love for the Gamecocks in NCAA 12 rosters this year please? Now I know we lost to FSU, and Auburn. But there are some players on our team that deserve high rankings.
WR Alshon Jeffery should be a 97 like AJ Green, and Floyd were this year.
RB Marcus Lattimore should be about a 94-96, dion lewis was a 96 this past year
CB Stephon Gilmore should be a 91, he was an 84 this past year.
QB Stephen Garica should be an 89, i don't like him but he was somewhat consistent this year.
RE Devin Taylor was a 79, he was all-sec, should be about an 88-90.
LE Jadeveon Clowney should be an 82. Ronald Powell was 82 from last year, top overall DE prospect

Anyone else have any other players on teams that should be given some love then share! this is for any team, and this is my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Gamecocks Love for 12 rosters

this thread probably wont last long because it opens up everyone to make a thread solely about their team. it probably can be tweaked as a forecast your ncaa 12 team thread. i try to resist using overalls because they can change year to year so its hard to say specifically what a player should be.

i think jeffery and blackmon should be neck and neck as the best wr on the game. blackmon put up amazing numbers, but jeffery's numbers were great too and he did it on a team that passed far less than oklahoma state. lattimore should be as good of a back as there is on the game, he had a great season and is as complete of a back as there is in the nation. garcia should be either the 1st or 2nd rated qb in the sec. i love gilmore but taylor should be rated higher than gilmore and easily the highest rated de in the sec. other than going through every player i just want respect relative to how the players and units have performed and how they are rated talent wise relative to at least the rest of the sec. usc should be one of the best teams on the game, but maybe they spend 30 minutes on our roster again this year.

ncaa needs to spread out the ratings and tweak the formulas for overall so theyre not having to overrate guys in certain areas to give them specific overalls which turn them into better players than they actually are. im talking about guys like jeff demps given super high strength and btk ratings and even great elusive ratings when hes not a juke back, hes an outrun you in a straight line or beat you to the corner back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »