Home

NCAA 12(PS3) Quick play/online rosters, Read more for details

This is a discussion on NCAA 12(PS3) Quick play/online rosters, Read more for details within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2011, 02:24 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
NCAA 12(PS3) Quick play/online rosters, Read more for details

Teams Finished and Uploaded to my EA Locker
Boise State
Nebraska
Oregon
Wisconsin
TCU
Auburn
Alabama
Texas
LSU
Notre Dame
Ohio State
Florida
Oklahoma

PSN: RJAfan6

OLD-Basically I am doing this so people have a reason to play online, and play some quick games before starting their dynasties using Luvs and Gatorbait&co. rosters. I did this last year on the EA forums and it went pretty well, I wasnt a member here yet. Here is how I am planning on starting it out:
  1. Make sure I can still do the roster editing quickly. I could do a full team(just names) in about 45 minutes to 1 hour last year.
  2. As i stated earlier, these are geared towards people who want some quick rosters for playing online or against friends playing on the same console. So theresfore I am only going to name the first 3-5 players at every position.
  3. I will name all the top 25 teams first, along with their coaches.
  4. I will then continue by naming BCS conference teams. Then so on.
  5. I will take requests again, like i did last year.
    • Only thing i ask when taking requests is be patient
Usually what I do is after i complete so many teams, i upload the latest work to my locker. This makes things quicker, and makes people happier. This is all basically a way for people to enjoy the game until Luvs and Gatorbait &co. can finish their mastery.

Last year i got a total of about 30 teams fully completed, then i got worn out. However, this year, only naming the players who will see most of the playing time online, it shouldnt take me nearly as long to get that many teams done.
  • NOTE:
  • You do not need to ask me if you can download my rosters, they are available to anyone with a ps3 and online capabilities, via the "Roster Share" in game.
  • You also do NOT need to add me as a friend on PSN
  • I am not taking requests now, if you request a team now, i will overlook it.
I hope people are as interested as they were last year, and this community is much better than the one I was at before so hopefully all of you would enjoy something like this. I know it made time for me more enjoyable as i waited for better rosters last year. If no one is, then i guess this post was all just a waste lol

My Pennsylvania A&T Baseball Dynasty (MVP NCAA 06)

Last edited by Bigsheen; 07-12-2011 at 04:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2011, 01:45 AM   #2
MVP

Re: NCAA 12(PS3) Quick play/online rosters, Read more for details

Also, for any of you that played NCAA Basketball 2010 this past season. Im one of the main contributors on the work done for the 2010-2011 rosters. It was a huge success, everyone that worked on them did a great job and we got them done with quickness and precision. Thats how i do these rosters too, I dont screw around. I get the game at midnight(no i dont have any connections to get the game early unfortunately) and get straight to work.

Last year i used paper from my printer, however, i recently got a laptop. So if i was able to do those in about an hour last year without the laptop, think of how quick i can get my type of rosters done since im only naming 3-5 players per position. So its basically win win for everyone. I continue to enjoy doing the rosters, and everyone has something to help them pass the time until better rosters are available.

Old 06-02-2011, 01:48 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 31

I like your idea. I too get messages from people "asking" to download roaters.

Year after year the rosters are closer to being done by the time the game is released.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:00 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
I like your idea. I too get messages from people "asking" to download roaters.

Year after year the rosters are closer to being done by the time the game is released.
Thanks man. It really clicked on me last year that it made sense to do it.
  • It doesnt take long
  • People can still enjoy the game while waiting for rosters made by guys like yourselves
But again thanks

Old 06-02-2011, 03:39 PM   #5
MVP

I kind of stated this before, but i just wanna make sure people wknow.
Im starting this as soon as i get home and will release the newest rosters after every 2 or 3 teams are done. Last year i stayed up literally all day and all night. So ill get home, and start. Since im only doing 3-5 players per position, i could potentially have 4-6 teams done in about 2-3 hours

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2011, 10:52 AM   #6
MVP

Just making sure people know i will use the suspensions/transfers list here for the rosters ill be doing. July 12th cant come soon enough!!

Old 06-08-2011, 02:30 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsheen
Just making sure people know i will use the suspensions/transfers list here for the rosters ill be doing. July 12th cant come soon enough!!
Ok, so i realized if i do this, all the players that transferred/ got suspended will not be on their original teams on the game and therefore will have different names online. I was thinking, ill look at the list and if the amount of people are so substantial and if they were starters i may just put them on their original team.

Let me know what you guys would rather me do!!

Old 06-14-2011, 12:27 AM   #8
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14

I LOVE this idea! I usually play online for the first few days until I can start a dynasty. I usually name the teams I'm likely to use and see online, then play using them. Thanks a lot! I'll definitely be looking here when the time comes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »