Home

ALABAMA *ACCURATE 2012 GAME ROSTER*

This is a discussion on ALABAMA *ACCURATE 2012 GAME ROSTER* within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 05:36 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Oh gotcha, my bad
Old 07-13-2011, 07:48 AM   #74
Rookie

Re: ALABAMA *ACCURATE 2012 GAME ROSTER*

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho79
Ok, finished my spreadsheet...1 note, only had 1 slot to create a player so I created Duron Carter...I may go back and change some other player to Cade Foster.
Nice job, from what I see this looks pretty good. You should probably flip Barret Jones to LT as he'll likely start there and with Arie K, McCullough, and DSSteen competing for the RG spot. Vinnie has switched to Safety from what I've heard so I think you got that right. I think the last CB should be John Fulton if you're going to turn BJ into anyone. I also think Ha-Ha should be rerated and that the JUCOs(jessie Williams and Quinton Dial) should get a re-rate. Fine job you did with Duron Carter! I would say leave his strength at 63 but having seen him for myself I'd say his strength is likely around 70ish. Thanks for sharing bro!
Old 07-13-2011, 09:29 AM   #75
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpalazzo
Nice job, from what I see this looks pretty good. You should probably flip Barret Jones to LT as he'll likely start there and with Arie K, McCullough, and DSSteen competing for the RG spot. Vinnie has switched to Safety from what I've heard so I think you got that right. I think the last CB should be John Fulton if you're going to turn BJ into anyone. I also think Ha-Ha should be rerated and that the JUCOs(jessie Williams and Quinton Dial) should get a re-rate. Fine job you did with Duron Carter! I would say leave his strength at 63 but having seen him for myself I'd say his strength is likely around 70ish. Thanks for sharing bro!
John Fulton is already in the game but youre right about flipping Barrett. He did play LT in the spring game. Quinton should be moved to DT if not already. I still cant see the spred sheet!!! lol. Must be something to do with the Android system. Im curious how Duron Carter was rated. IMO, his OVR should be somewhere around 85, even though its possible hes good enough to come in and beat out Hanks for a starting spot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 10:13 AM   #76
Rookie

Yeah it won't let me view it on my iPhone either
Old 07-13-2011, 10:56 AM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 3

I thought about going ahead and moving Barret Jones to LT but figured I'd wait until the season started just to make sure. I thought about moving Quinton to DT, but they are a lot deeper there than at DE so I left him at DE. I did bump Williams and Dial a tiny bit 1-2 points overall. I have Duron rated as an 86 overall. These are all 1st draft type things and some more tweaking will be done, so thanks for the feedback!
Old 07-13-2011, 12:03 PM   #78
Rookie

cap032's Arena

Quote:
I thought about going ahead and moving Barret Jones to LT but figured I'd wait until the season started just to make sure. I thought about moving Quinton to DT, but they are a lot deeper there than at DE so I left him at DE. I did bump Williams and Dial a tiny bit 1-2 points overall. I have Duron rated as an 86 overall. These are all 1st draft type things and some more tweaking will be done, so thanks for the feedback!
I thought about adding Jeoffrey Pagan in place of Murphy who is injured, and going ahead and moving Quinton to DT. Pagan will be an excellent speed rusher for us down tbe road and fully expect Quinton to start or at least see significant PT in the DT position. Hes just waaaay to big to play DE at 6'6 315!! lol. Then again, he would be a helluva run stopper at DE! 86 sounds good on Duron. I had been thinking somewhere in the mid 80's range so thats cool. Hopefully when the real season starts we will be thinking.......Crap......he should have been in the lower to mid 90's!!!!! lol. Good job
Old 07-13-2011, 01:02 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 3

Pagan is who I created to replace Murphy. I will probably go ahead and move Dial to DT, the top 2 DTs are seniors and will knock the depth down after 1 year in dynasty mode anyway.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:21 PM   #80
Rookie

cap032's Arena

Quote:
Pagan is who I created to replace Murphy. I will probably go ahead and move Dial to DT, the top 2 DTs are seniors and will knock the depth down after 1 year in dynasty mode anyway.
Yeah, thats what I noticed as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »