Home

NCAA 11 updated rosters for upcoming season

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 updated rosters for upcoming season within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

OVR: 2
NCAA 11 updated rosters for upcoming season

Alrighty, I've been working on updating rosters for the 2012 season on NCAA 11. so far, I have the entire Big 12 and a few SEC teams finished and I am currently moving on to the ACC. As far as depth goes, I'm going off of Phil Steele's magazine. I use ratings based off of the player's rating according to Scout/Rivals and Nfldraftscout. I will post these rosters in about an hour.

Also, any players that are obviously not punters but are listed as such are just players that should not be on the roster and are put aside to be made into actual players.

Suggestions on teams that I have completed would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2011, 10:32 AM   #2
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

Re: NCAA 11 updated rosters for upcoming season

These rosters are for the ps3. After my last post, I completed all of the Atlantic Division of the ACC except for Wake Forest. I will be busy all day today, so roster editing will continue on Sunday. By the end of Sunday, I should have the Coastal Division done as well. I will post these rosters online either after completing the Atlantic Division or the entire ACC.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #3
Rookie

teamnolesfanfsu's Arena

OVR: 0

thanks for these I cant wait! I could help you with the project if you want. I did the 11 rosters for 10 last year by myself another sugesstion you may want to start with these http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-recruits.html made by someone else as they are a pretty good base. It will prolly save you some time than you can just do adds and edits lemme know if you need some help I really appreciate this. oh and are you doing all 120 schools or just the BCS confrences and top non BCS teams? I would love it if you did all 120 again I could help. also to save time and efforts you can just ignore jersey numbers as most people just want names positions and years. I wouldnt worry about numbers or a whole lot of equipment as well. (gloves, helment type etc.) as ive found most people dont worry about those things. if you have to few players to add on certain teams and have to keep graduated seniors just bump them way down on the depth chart and change their position to something like punter. are you doing ratings edits as well?

Last edited by teamnolesfanfsu; 07-02-2011 at 05:41 PM.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:37 PM   #4
Rookie

teamnolesfanfsu's Arena

another suggestion if you plan on keeping these up to date throughout the preseason (and into the season) look at the NCAA 12 roster threads to as people post stuff like transfers, injuries, depth charts, position changes etc. for different teams that will help your rosters and make them extra accurate 2 that really helped me with the 10 to 11 rosters
Old 07-02-2011, 11:03 PM   #5
Rookie

can u say wen u will be done how far are you???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2011, 01:55 AM   #6
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

Thanks for the support, guys! I shouldnt take too long with these rosters, but i know i will not be able to work on them for one entire week beginning this friday. Im working on getting as many teams done as i can in the spare time, and i will continue to work on them whenever i have the free time. My first job is to go through all 120 teams and add and remove players according to depth along with ratings changes (this is obviously the most substantial and time-consuming part). Next I will go through and make sure all of the players are the correct skin tone and height/weight. The final stage is rather minor, it is equipment edits, which i hope to have a large response from fans of their respective teams on who wears what and so forth. This is a huge project for me, but i have always edited rosters ever since getting NCAA 2004 back in the day. I'll even watch some game film to try and make sure the star athletes and players are mirrored onto the game that we play. I am a college football junkie, so this goes right up my alley. All help is greatly appreciated, and i would love to have some help especially during my major one-week absence.
Old 07-03-2011, 02:45 AM   #7
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

and it would be great if someone could go ahead and list the most fitting 3 impact players for each of the teams. This would be greatly beneficial and would help speed up the roster editing process
Old 07-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #8
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

THE ACC IS FINISHED. just remember that there are several players listed under punter that i will turn into real players as the season draws closer. I have begun work on the PAC 12 beginning with Oregon and the rest of the North Division

At around 10:00 CST tonight, I will post these rosters (what i have finished so far) onto PSN. I will post in this thread right before I post the actual rosters online. Thanks for the support!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »