Home

So are there any rosters out there...

This is a discussion on So are there any rosters out there... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2011, 08:37 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
So are there any rosters out there...

that combine naming rosters with updating ratings. Playmakers has done some amazing research on what little can changes do on the field, but as far as I know, guys like Block-O and luvtotha9's just do naming and minor tweaks. Now I don't watch anywhere near enough football to know who should get these changes to make them play better personally. I didn't know if someone else out there already did a lot of ratings editing, or if this is something that isn't usually tried because of the insane number of players in the game. I'd be willing to possibly try and help out if such a project were possible. I don't like to get new sports games every year so I'd like 12 to last me awhile and this is a way to accomplish that. Now if recruiting is fixed as well...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2011, 09:29 AM   #2
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: So are there any rosters out there...

Im sure there are rosters with rating adjustments but Ill bet they are full of homerism. The honest truth is that most people, myself included, think more of the players on their fav team than they should. It appears that ratings have been lowered across the board this year. I think that going in and changing a bunch of ratings may affect gameplay and lead to a poor gaming experience. But thats just my two cents.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:39 AM   #3
MVP

Palo20's Arena

Luvtotha9s does the most thorough PS3 rosters. He's going to just name everyone for version 1, but after that, it's a continuous process of fixing rosters, depth charts, equipment, and ratings.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:40 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

Yea, playmakers stuff was done on last year's games, but the players played so intelligently after that. They did what you would expect instead of running into closed holes or making bad passes. Maybe 12 will play solid out of the box and it won't be a problem.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:41 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
Luvtotha9s does the most thorough PS3 rosters. He's going to just name everyone for version 1, but after that, it's a continuous process of fixing rosters, depth charts, equipment, and ratings.
Thanks for that. I just knew who did rosters and not much beyond how in depth they went. Since I'll be doing a lot of dynasty testing with my classic setups, maybe I can hold off for one of his later versions before starting a dynasty. I'll need to work on my TB teams as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »