Home

Schumach's NCAA 12 1995 season rosters

This is a discussion on Schumach's NCAA 12 1995 season rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 10:31 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Schumach's NCAA 12 1995 season rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush22
Here are some of the guys from the Syracuse roster. Not all are listed though. http://www.lostlettermen.com/syracus...big_east/1995/

Notable Players:
QB-McNabb#5
FB-Rob Konrad#44
WR-Harrison#8, Kevin Johnson#85
FS-Donovin Darius#20
SS-Tebucky Jones#24
K-Olindo Mare#10

For Impact players I would pick McNabb, Harrison, and Konrad. But any of those players will work, minus Mare.
I like those impact, even though McNabb was a rFr he was definetely the impact player. I still wish my Huskers would have gotten him in recruiting, as we were in his final 3 but I guess Scott Frost won us a NC also so we kind of both won.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 11:36 AM   #42
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by schumj
So I got my Phil Steele 95 mag in the mail yesterday. It has every div 1a team that year except the MAC. It only lists starters and most 2nd string with a few new freshman and some key backups. Not as thorough as current magz he does but it was his first one ever. Needless to say, it looks like this project is a go for sure. I think there is enough there and have talked with Tommycoa who is going to help and he has an Athlon from that year that doesn't list ht/wt. He has done some teambuilder teams from that year I know Alabama is one and can't remember others but I think with the two of us and all of your help we will get this done.

Were gonna enjoy the game for a few weeks before getting started but keep the info coming any kind of info is welcome. Especially if you have anything from the MAC conference schools, Pacific (were in the Big West) and any team that hadn't moved up to I-A yet(ex Boise, Marshall, etc) as they will be added also and will just be able to be added to the Independents since we cannot delete teams and have to maintain 120. Will be updating the first post with status once we get started.
another source that may help you is the first ncaa gamebreaker for the psx (w/ eddie george on the cover). it's got the '95 roster for every team who was d-1 @ the time. i figure it would give you a good starting point w/ ratings.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:22 PM   #43
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROman
another source that may help you is the first ncaa gamebreaker for the psx (w/ eddie george on the cover). it's got the '95 roster for every team who was d-1 @ the time. i figure it would give you a good starting point w/ ratings.
Thanks I will have to look into that. Although it will be hard to get anything with Eddie George on the cover after the 95 season.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:46 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0

I enjoyed Nebraska demolishing Florida that year!!!
Old 07-20-2011, 03:42 PM   #45
Pro

Alright we have unofficially began this project. It is not going to be fast and will update our status often. We have rosters for almost every team with preseason depth charts but could still use any help from the community as far as stats, depth charts, etc. you all may have.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 07:20 PM   #46
Pro

jimkel's Arena

OVR: 7

wish this was going to be for the PS3 as well
Old 07-20-2011, 07:57 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 6

For those that are interested: I have finished the 95 Bama and auburn teams. my gamer tag is tcoaker. feel free to shoot any criticisms my way either good or bad. This file also has a partial roster of LSU.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:00 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 6

By the way, does anyone happen to know who the offensive coordinator for LSU was in '95. I used Mike Haywood. If I recall I think DiNardeaux called the plays. Can't remember though. Carl Reese coached the D.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »