Home
Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2011, 05:21 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: GAMEROSTERS.COM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUxHOOSIERS
HAHA this made me laugh. If I were you guys or someone doing rosters, I would put a fake name on one of the players and see if that site has it on THEIR roster HAHAHA
been done.. wayyy back in the day like ncaa 03 or 04. there was some ridiculous drama between blacklover and DT lindner. bl implanted a few "fake" players to catch the DT and chaos ensued.
Old 07-09-2011, 05:28 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

They wont copy Carsons roster this year. I just chatted with them and they said they dont edit player equiptment.

I wont be buying though because they wont have it on the release. They said day after.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:11 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdo2928
They wont copy Carsons roster this year. I just chatted with them and they said they dont edit player equiptment.

I wont be buying though because they wont have it on the release. They said day after.
Are they actually legit though? I've never dealt with them before or anything so I'd have no idea but I'd definitely be willing to pay a little bit for rosters on the next day after release if I didn't think I would be snaked or anything. At least something to hold me over until the community rosters here are ready.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2011, 06:54 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tflash81
Are they actually legit though? I've never dealt with them before or anything so I'd have no idea but I'd definitely be willing to pay a little bit for rosters on the next day after release if I didn't think I would be snaked or anything. At least something to hold me over until the community rosters here are ready.
They claim they have the best most accurate rosters. They also do coaches.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:13 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Well of course they CLAIM that I just wanted to know if anyone knew if they were legit or not. Don't wanna pay and then not get any rosters or not get them in the timeframe they said.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:30 PM   #14
Rookie

WildeCane's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdo2928
They claim they have the best most accurate rosters. They also do coaches.
because they would tell you anything else
Chi Bulls
Old 07-09-2011, 07:40 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 0

I dont understand why people care. I get mine from gamerosters every year because they do a good job. I also didn't know about operation sports though until now. But to be honest I am an attorney and I charge $160/hr. I dont have time to watch this forum all day waiting. Gamerosters will email me when my download is ready. I thinik they even called me last year. I understand lots of the people on here are kids but 15 bucks is a drop in the bucket for a lot of people. I could shop at the goodwill for my clothes to but I dont. Theres a value on convenience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2011, 07:46 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillNelsonOklahoma
I dont understand why people care. I get mine from gamerosters every year because they do a good job. I also didn't know about operation sports though until now. But to be honest I am an attorney and I charge $160/hr. I dont have time to watch this forum all day waiting. Gamerosters will email me when my download is ready. I thinik they even called me last year. I understand lots of the people on here are kids but 15 bucks is a drop in the bucket for a lot of people. I could shop at the goodwill for my clothes to but I dont. Theres a value on convenience.
Wow

I don't believe a word you say

On, On, On, To Victory!!

Gamertag: stewgilligan
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »