Home

NCAA Football 12 Rosters Available (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Rosters Available (360, PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Operation Sports is Looking for Someone to Help Create and Guide Our Video Content
NHL Trade Deadline 2020 Winners and Losers
The NBA Offseason in an Alternate Universe (Part 2)
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 07-14-2011, 07:47 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 12 Rosters Available (360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfdwill
Hey guys, thanks for the d/l. I always look forward to the rosters on here, but at-least having one gives me a trial run-through with my Dynasty. Much appreciated

Oh, and for my fellow LSU fans, there's a few errors with Zach Mettenberger....his number is 8, he weighs 250, and he's a sophomore from Watkinsville, Georgia (which Watkinsville doesn't exist as a city in the game info).
Also, Jakhari Gore is #3 not #11(currently James Harrison, a punter is #3 in game). Spencer Ware is a RB not FB, he is #11 this season not 16, and his attributes are way off. He was LSU's best RB in the Cotton Bowl and the spring game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 08:38 PM   #186
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wnahikian
Well Im not sure if you really are Big10 champs anymore in wiscy, OSU vacated their wins making a 2 way tie. MSU beat you soo.. Michigan State seems to be the unanimous B10 Champs. See ya at home again this year!
Up for a little wager?????? Loser has to change their profile pic to the winning teams logo for a whole year and change there signature to "whoever" is #1 ??????? Up for it?
Old 07-14-2011, 09:09 PM   #187
Rookie

Wnahikian's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
Up for a little wager?????? Loser has to change their profile pic to the winning teams logo for a whole year and change there signature to "whoever" is #1 ??????? Up for it?
Lol well then yours should be Michigan State is #1 right now. But sure I am down, Night game at Spartan Stadium this year will be really tough for you guys.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:50 PM   #188
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

Quote:
Lol well then yours should be Michigan State is #1 right now. But sure I am down, Night game at Spartan Stadium this year will be really tough for you guys.
October 22nd, just watch out for that new guy on our team....I think his name is Russell Wilson, maybe you heard of him? He's a hell of a lot better than anyone else at QB for the badgers over the last two years! Honestly If he meshes well with the team he will easily make up that 10 pts we lost to you guys last year.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:53 PM   #189
Rookie

msuSpartan11's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Well Im not sure if you really are Big10 champs anymore in wiscy, OSU vacated their wins making a 2 way tie. MSU beat you soo.. Michigan State seems to be the unanimous B10 Champs. See ya at home again this year!
TRUE... Go Green
Old 07-14-2011, 10:58 PM   #190
Rookie

msuSpartan11's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
October 22nd, just watch out for that new guy on our team....I think his name is Russell Wilson, maybe you heard of him? He's a hell of a lot better than anyone else at QB for the badgers over the last two years! Honestly If he meshes well with the team he will easily make up that 10 pts we lost to you guys last year.
being a stud at NC State is cute... he basically has to learn entire new language and play in the B1G... best of luck to you guys
Old 07-14-2011, 11:10 PM   #191
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

So If I make any changes to these rosters..Like say create Russell Wilson and add him to the Badgers then rename and drop his stats on NC State...I can play online with them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 11:13 PM   #192
Rookie

OVR: 0

You can play online with them, but the only thing that will transfer is the names. So, rename the Wisconsin starter Russell Wilson and that is what show up online.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »