Home

Impossible to give Denard Robinson dreads?

This is a discussion on Impossible to give Denard Robinson dreads? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 12:53 AM   #1
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Impossible to give Denard Robinson dreads?

So if you leave Denard at 6'0 193 you can't give him dreadlocks. I bumped his height up to 6'4 so i could select a face with dreads then saved that and hoped that when i went back in and changed him back to 6'0 that the face would stay the same but nope it went back to the short hair.

So pretty much its impossible to give him dreads if you leave him at his correct height & weight. Why would EA add dreads in such a half a**ed way like this? #1, they add the dumbest looking dreads. #2, they make only a select few faces have dreads and make it depend on the height and weight to even have those faces as options.

I swear the more i play this game the more pissed i get about all the problems and stuff left out of this game. I dont think ive ever been this upset or disappointed with a college football game ever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 12:54 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: Impossible to give Denard Robinson dreads?

medium skin.....face 4
Old 07-13-2011, 12:55 AM   #3
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

i understand how u feel and everything. But I for one dont care about hair, i love the presentation and gameplay of this game, and still playing RTG.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:00 AM   #4
Rookie

Jerzey Devilz's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm sure this issue will be fixed once the community rosters are out.

Random question, but how the heck do I delete downloaded rosters from my ea locker? I could do it last year, so I'm either really tired or delusional cause I can't figure it out. Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks and enjoy the game fellas...
Old 07-13-2011, 01:19 AM   #5
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02
medium skin.....face 4
nice find but still ridiculous that you can't have a dark skin black guy that is 6'0 193lbs with dreads. And its funny that you have to go to medium skin to do it considering Denard is a really dark skinned black guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmurray20
i understand how u feel and everything. But I for one dont care about hair, i love the presentation and gameplay of this game, and still playing RTG.
The presentation is a joke. Other than team intros the presentation is awful. Commentary is so bad now that its getting ridiculous with how stale it is, the lack of tv style presentation and commentary just make the presentation bad. Team intros can't even save that. Gameplay still has lots of issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 01:24 AM   #6
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
nice find but still ridiculous that you can't have a dark skin black guy that is 6'0 193lbs with dreads. And its funny that you have to go to medium skin to do it considering Denard is a really dark skinned black guy.

The presentation is a joke. Other than team intros the presentation is awful. Commentary is so bad now that its getting ridiculous with how stale it is, the lack of tv style presentation and commentary just make the presentation bad. Team intros can't even save that. Gameplay still has lots of issues.

Since you went there, first off right now since i havent played ncaa 11 in a while the commentary isnt soooo bad just a little old. Presentation is not a joke, you are for saying that. Lack of TV style ??? really, just wait until september and watch it on tv of the real games. and gameplay does have some flaws but i still love this game already and ive only had it for 2 days. I love seeing everyone here all of a sudden just start bashing this game and peoples rosters. Im sorry but I love playing this game and the college football game itself.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:28 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 32

EA limits the amount of faces that you can give a player on the smaller guys... It was an issue that was brought up last year but it's a problem again.

On TeamBuilder, all faces are available for all sizes. Not sure why it's different when you edit rosters on the console.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:02 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 20

Yeah I noticed this as well specifically with Denard. Basically your left with the choice of having the wrong skin tone for him with dreads or the right skin tone without dreads. Personally I made the choice of giving him the proper darker skin tone, and living without the dreads. Medium skin tone just doesn't work for somebody like Denard, who has a darker skin tone.

Really dissapointed with the way dreads are implemented. Thought it was going to be a seperate option available regardless of the skin tone or face selected, rather than being so limited like it is.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »