Home

Old 07-13-2011, 09:28 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Changing Numbers

I couldnt find a post that contained this if there is one I am sorry for double posting please direct me to it....is there a way to change the numbers of players in the game so that players who are on opposite sides of the ball and have the same number can be that way...for instance jordan hall and travis howard from ohio state both wear 7 but howard was origianlly put into the game as 18 is it possible to switch that any way?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 11:21 AM   #2
Rookie

KH25's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Changing Numbers

I have the same question about double numbers. I saw where USC has two #7s (Barkley, McDonald?) but it's not letting me edit other teams who have doubles.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Im pretty sure it was somewhere in blocko and gatorbaits roster thread. I remember reading it, but I havent been able to find it again. Maybe someone can repost it here.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:38 PM   #4
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

There is a CAP glitch that works (its how I got two #21's on USC) but it only works for 1 player so if you have multiple duplicate numbers you can only pick one set to use.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »