Home

Community Roster Project in the begining...

This is a discussion on Community Roster Project in the begining... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 02:33 PM   #17
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Community Roster Project in the begining...

on the day we released the rosters it was like a new years eve countdown. i posted that i was about to upload the rosters here cause back then we did not have roster share so you had to get this gizmo called action replay i think and pass the roster on to the next user in line to work on it.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:35 PM   #18
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

or was it called winzip ? no i think action replay converted the zip file the a readable file for the 360
Old 07-15-2011, 02:50 PM   #19
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjoh007
or was it called winzip ? no i think action replay converted the zip file the a readable file for the 360
I remember those days. I always was the one getting you extra info on Southern Miss and was pumped up each time to see my suggestions make it to the final build. I like you had to step back from being a part of them due to work and just lack of time to keep up with my team the way I once could. But hey, I'm just proud of what you started and I was glad to help in the early days. The new crew is so good too. I've always been impressed. You left it in great hands.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:59 PM   #20
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescoop
I remember those days. I always was the one getting you extra info on Southern Miss and was pumped up each time to see my suggestions make it to the final build. I like you had to step back from being a part of them due to work and just lack of time to keep up with my team the way I once could. But hey, I'm just proud of what you started and I was glad to help in the early days. The new crew is so good too. I've always been impressed. You left it in great hands.
i always said the only school i knew was lsu so your input was very , very important.

and my 16 year old plays basketball and usm is tops on his list lol we attended a camp out there in last summer. aau ball had him tied up this year
Old 07-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #21
Rookie

Sabredj's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildeCane
Lets hope u sign out otherwise that molotov is gunna go threw ur window tonite lol
As I'm sure everyone can attest, having an understanding girlfriend/wife is a requirement of being an OS member!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »