Home

Jacory Harris 89??? What was EA thinking....

This is a discussion on Jacory Harris 89??? What was EA thinking.... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 03:52 PM   #25
Rookie

aimiami's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Jacory Harris 89??? What was EA thinking....

depends what jacory you get... the heisman contending one or the one who throws 3 int. ea gaves us the heisman one
Minnestoa Vikings
cubs, rays
01 Miami
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...442:1245035641
check out my other teams
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...:1;web:1;sku:2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 04:04 PM   #26
Rookie

Category5Cane's Arena

OVR: 0

Jacory is an interception machine. After last season that's all I have to say. I hope Morris gets the nod at season opener.
Old 07-15-2011, 04:05 PM   #27
Rookie

labballin24's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolitaTyroneJenkins
2009 Harris had an outstanding year as a soph Qb for the canes, which was his best season to date:

Pass comp: 2009 ACC 242 (3rd)
Pass Attempts 2009 ACC 406 (2nd)
Pass Completion Percentage 2009 ACC 59.6 (5th)
Pass Yds 2009 ACC 3352 (1st)
avg pass yds per comp 2009 ACC 8.3 (2nd)
pass TDs 2009 ACC 24 (3rd) / 17 ints

2010 was his best season, and for him was his best and his most outstanding year as a division 1 Qb and was one of the better QBS in the ACC that year as a soph
I still disagree. I just think we have a different definition of outstanding. I wouldn't consider my QB being the 3rd or 4th best QB in the ACC outstanding. As an ND fan, I would consider Jimmy Clausen's sophomore season as pretty good where he threw as many TD's and INT's as Harris and a higher completion percentage than Harris.

His junior year on the other hand where he threw 68 pct, 28 TD's, and 4 INTS outstanding. I would leave that word and the 90+ ratings for the elite QB's.
Old 07-15-2011, 04:09 PM   #28
Rookie

Category5Cane's Arena

OVR: 0

I also think it's laughable that Aldarius Johnson is faster than Travis Benjamin on the game.
Old 07-15-2011, 04:21 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yea I agree, Jacory really hurt us last year with his play, I think fighting for his job will help him this year since last year he was the undisputed Starter, and he forced way to many passes when he didn't have to (Like South Florida Game)
Old 07-15-2011, 04:22 PM   #30
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by huricane182
i kno this is a little off topic but what are ur expectations for the canes this year. I think they will be an 11 win team like 11-2, with an acc championship becuase besides FSU there is no team that mathces them in talent and now with Golden i belive there wont be any let down games.
it will be interesting to see what happens. either the talent "on paper" just isn't what it was cracked up to be, or Shannon was just a horrible coach. Both maybe? Whatever it is they haven't played up to their star ratings.

There will prolly be a learning curve with goldens system but i expect the canes to improve quite a bit. of course, they're gonna lose in chapel hill, where they've never won.
Old 07-15-2011, 04:36 PM   #31
Rookie

Monroe10's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah, they made Jacory way too good. I mean his throwing power is 93. There's no way his arm is that strong.

I also find it very fascinating that Ray-Ray is the best SS on the GAME.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 04:40 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Jacory can be a very good QB and will show it this year. In previous years Whipple put too much pressure on Jacory to make plays instead of handing the ball off to the RBs. We had three great backs yet threw the ball over 30 times countless of times, great example of this was VT where they couldn't stop our run yet we kept throwing.

Al Golden will run the ball this year and throw the ball around 20 times which will relax Jacory. We will use a lot of HB passes this year to ease him. All Jacory needs to realize is he needs to pass the ball to our playmakers and watch them make plays :P.

Our WRs need to step up though especially Laron Byrd who has an NFL body but HS head. Also Tommy Streeter needs to step up big time. Phillip Dorsett will be a surprise player as well.

And the worst rating for us is Brandon Washington who is only a 82 and Anthony Chickillo an amazing HS DE who is only a 73

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »