Home

Jacory Harris 89??? What was EA thinking....

This is a discussion on Jacory Harris 89??? What was EA thinking.... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2011, 10:40 PM   #57
Rookie

newbsrus22's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Jacory Harris 89??? What was EA thinking....

I know that this is a canes topic but as a Florida fan I feel EA really ripped us this year. I understand that we had a bad record but that's one season.

The thing I am missed pissed off about are recruits though. 5 star rivals/espn/every recruiting site shouldn't be 75 or lower like Jaxon Shipley who I know people think is hype but watching film he is way more polished then Jordan. Or even Jeff Driskel he is a true weapon but of course EA doesn't agree.

I know a response is because they are afraid of player likeness. But who cares they are going to get attacked by the ncaa anyways.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:46 PM   #58
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbsrus22
I know that this is a canes topic but as a Florida fan I feel EA really ripped us this year. I understand that we had a bad record but that's one season.

The thing I am missed pissed off about are recruits though. 5 star rivals/espn/every recruiting site shouldn't be 75 or lower like Jaxon Shipley who I know people think is hype but watching film he is way more polished then Jordan. Or even Jeff Driskel he is a true weapon but of course EA doesn't agree.

I know a response is because they are afraid of player likeness. But who cares they are going to get attacked by the ncaa anyways.
I showed UF and UM recruits some love in the OS community roster file. I'm going to tweak it some more. EA severely underreated all the Freshmen this year, and a lot of Sophomores as well.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:50 AM   #59
Rookie

tical2399's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
They are playing in Joe Robbie for a looooong time. I don't see a stadium for UM for at least...I don't know 10-15 years at a minimum. Miami is not a college town and they are a private small university. They need one bad...but I just don't see how it will get done anytime soon.

As far as filling up the stadium. They would if they start winning again. The OB held over 55K. Miami is a front running town. They love a winner, and turn their backs on losers in a nano second. Makes me sick really.
They will never have an on campus stadium. UM is in Coral Gables and they will never accept the loud rowdy people (alot of minorities to boot) in that area.

I work at UM and its common knowledge that the people in this are will never go for it. I mean come on, they shot down a target in the area because of the extra people i would bring.
Old 07-18-2011, 10:06 AM   #60
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2399
They will never have an on campus stadium. UM is in Coral Gables and they will never accept the loud rowdy people (alot of minorities to boot) in that area.

I work at UM and its common knowledge that the people in this are will never go for it. I mean come on, they shot down a target in the area because of the extra people i would bring.
SMH its a shame of what this team has come to from what it was. Like i said i guess we were spoiled with all the greatness in the mid 80s to the early 2000s. And its not like the area needs the revenue so i can understand why they are in no rush to get a stadium. I KNOW Ray lewis, Micheal Irvin, Warren Sapp, Ed Reed, and all the other UM greats is sick to there stomachs at whas going on down there. Also with UM's fan base there shouldnt even be a question on rather or not we need our own stadium. It would automatically be one of the top 20 toughest places to play in
Old 07-18-2011, 11:04 AM   #61
Rookie

tical2399's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatleg3
SMH its a shame of what this team has come to from what it was. Like i said i guess we were spoiled with all the greatness in the mid 80s to the early 2000s. And its not like the area needs the revenue so i can understand why they are in no rush to get a stadium. I KNOW Ray lewis, Micheal Irvin, Warren Sapp, Ed Reed, and all the other UM greats is sick to there stomachs at whas going on down there. Also with UM's fan base there shouldnt even be a question on rather or not we need our own stadium. It would automatically be one of the top 20 toughest places to play in
You're looking at it from a fan perspective. The people in Coral Gables are not looking at it like that.

A large part of Coral Gables is like a large gated community with lot of the homes there well over 1 million dollars. They don't want the average joe in their area more than necessary.

Maybe the team does need a new stadium but rich white folks outweigh passionate sports fans any day of the week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 01:09 PM   #62
MVP

fatleg3's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2399
You're looking at it from a fan perspective. The people in Coral Gables are not looking at it like that.

A large part of Coral Gables is like a large gated community with lot of the homes there well over 1 million dollars. They don't want the average joe in their area more than necessary.

Maybe the team does need a new stadium but rich white folks outweigh passionate sports fans any day of the week.
Thats kinda what im saying. Coral Gables is not in any kind of rush because they definitely dont need the revenue that would be created having there own stadium in Coral Gables
Old 07-18-2011, 01:18 PM   #63
Rookie

deathsai's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
Pretty sure Storm Johnson transferred.
UCF doesn't have him yet, though, he has to sit out the one year, but he's not on any roster in the game.
Tampa Bay Lightning
UCF Knights
Old 07-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #64
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsai
UCF doesn't have him yet, though, he has to sit out the one year, but he's not on any roster in the game.
Oh yes he is. On UM's roster with the tailgate roster set LOL.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »