Home

Ohio State - NCAA 2012 Authentic Roster

This is a discussion on Ohio State - NCAA 2012 Authentic Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 10:30 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Ohio State - NCAA 2012 Authentic Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps2sportgamer
This is totally neccessary considering the size of Ohio State and the amout of fans we have across the country and on these message boards.

I live with a couple players and I will use their input from now, through fall camp, and through the season to bring you updated depth charts and rating for each and every player.

The OS community rosters come out in a little over an hour and I WILL have this thread updated by tomorrow morning (at 8am) with the correct charts and ratings based on those rosters (Thanks guys). I want tOSU users to play their dynasties with the real team.

Some player additions/changes off the top of my head include:

T. Moeller
C. Grant
B. Roby
Ty Williams
V Reed
Ivan Blackman
Taylor Graham
D. Allen (CB transfer from FSU)
Moving N. Oliver to LOLB
and more.....

Note: Some numbers will be off due to not being able to have duplicates...

Another reason I'm doing this is so people can edit the team themselves when Versions 2,3, etc. of the Community Rosters come out and I dont have to redo this every time...

The post below will be updated throuout the season...(and the roster makers can copy it as well)

Go Bucks

XBL: sportgamer360
I played with a roster in which T. Pryor had been edited into Taylor Graham. The issue with that is then Taylor Graham is the impact player not Braxton Miller. This is silly not only because he shouldn't be the impact player as a 4th string QB but in pre-game the game will show Taylor Graham warming up and talk about him despite him not even being a starter.

To make it correct, presuming most OSU fans will want Braxton as the starter, what I think needs done is to make T.Pryor into Braxton Miller, then make Braxton Miller into Taylor Graham. Is this what you plan to do?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-15-2011, 10:35 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Ps2sportgamer: I sent you a friends request,.....I'm Catch22

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 07-16-2011, 12:07 AM   #11
Rookie

ps2sportgamer's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I played with a roster in which T. Pryor had been edited into Taylor Graham. The issue with that is then Taylor Graham is the impact player not Braxton Miller. This is silly not only because he shouldn't be the impact player as a 4th string QB but in pre-game the game will show Taylor Graham warming up and talk about him despite him not even being a starter.

To make it correct, presuming most OSU fans will want Braxton as the starter, what I think needs done is to make T.Pryor into Braxton Miller, then make Braxton Miller into Taylor Graham. Is this what you plan to do?
Braxton is the impact player
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 12:13 AM   #12
Rookie

ps2sportgamer's Arena

I finished quickly so I can get some early feedback!!!

NOTE: Play with the LB's however you want. Because Moeller plays the "star' position, it kind of messes things up because I have to put him somewhere other than CB...

Im taking all suggestions. This is just the beginning and I did this in an hour. Remember that the numbers may be off...

Last edited by ps2sportgamer; 07-16-2011 at 12:18 AM.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:39 AM   #13
Rookie

MSchneider84's Arena

OVR: 6

Sabino is expected to start over Klein.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:00 AM   #14
Rookie

ps2sportgamer's Arena

Maybe I didn't upload the latest ones I made. I have Sabino starting
Old 07-16-2011, 03:29 AM   #15
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
I finished quickly so I can get some early feedback!!!

NOTE: Play with the LB's however you want. Because Moeller plays the "star' position, it kind of messes things up because I have to put him somewhere other than CB...

Im taking all suggestions. This is just the beginning and I did this in an hour. Remember that the numbers may be off...

Mind posting up the attributes you changed on here?? i already have rating changes on tons of teams and dont wanna overwrite all of them the only osu players ive done was the Miller,bauserman, guiton, and dan herron
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 03:33 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Braxton is the impact player
Yeah man, just played a game online and won with OSU vs. PennState 22-19 on a last play 51 yard FG! The roster looked great, thanks for taking the time to do this!! I see you got TY Williams on there too. Have you changed any other teams? We are doing a Big 10 dynasty so looking to start with as most accurate big 10 as we can....Go Bucks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »