Home

FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA Football 12 Rosters (360) UPDATE: Coach Names Added

This is a discussion on FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA Football 12 Rosters (360) UPDATE: Coach Names Added within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 11:09 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA Football 12 Rosters (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmooveIV
most definitely, so odogg what do you plan on doing about the terrelle pryor and caleb king situation
Here's what I posted in the community rosters about Pryor, hoping someone else does this or has done this already:

I played with a roster in which T. Pryor had been edited into Taylor Graham. The issue with that is then Taylor Graham is the impact player not Braxton Miller. This is silly not only because he shouldn't be the impact player as a 4th string QB but in pre-game the game will show Taylor Graham warming up and talk about him despite him not even being a starter.

To make it correct, presuming most OSU fans will want Braxton as the starter, what I think needs done is to make T.Pryor into Braxton Miller, then make Braxton Miller into Taylor Graham. Is this what you plan to do?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-15-2011, 11:11 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

As for Caleb king I don't know what to do about him to be honest

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 07-15-2011, 11:12 PM   #35
Rookie

JSmooveIV's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Here's what I posted in the community rosters about Pryor, hoping someone else does this or has done this already:

I played with a roster in which T. Pryor had been edited into Taylor Graham. The issue with that is then Taylor Graham is the impact player not Braxton Miller. This is silly not only because he shouldn't be the impact player as a 4th string QB but in pre-game the game will show Taylor Graham warming up and talk about him despite him not even being a starter.

To make it correct, presuming most OSU fans will want Braxton as the starter, what I think needs done is to make T.Pryor into Braxton Miller, then make Braxton Miller into Taylor Graham. Is this what you plan to do?
with pryor i say either go with your option, or change him into freshman wr t.y. williams and drop his ratings, but if lets say we go with your option do we keep braxton ratings the same as pryors

Last edited by JSmooveIV; 07-15-2011 at 11:13 PM. Reason: error
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 11:16 PM   #36
Rookie

JSmooveIV's Arena

Quote:
As for Caleb king I don't know what to do about him to be honest
I just read an article saying he entering the supplementary draft where he most likely won't get picked, so basically he will be a undrafted free agent signing with a team. So to avoid duplicate players on madden pryor and king have to be changed, both players have to be replaced
Old 07-15-2011, 11:21 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
with pryor i say either go with your option, or change him into freshman wr t.y. williams and drop his ratings, but if lets say we go with your option do we keep braxton ratings the same as pryors
But then you'd have a freshman WR that's an impact player...that wouldn't be a good idea IMO, the issue here is that you cant edit the impact player status..

Old 07-15-2011, 11:24 PM   #38
Rookie

JSmooveIV's Arena

Quote:
But then you'd have a freshman WR that's an impact player...that wouldn't be a good idea IMO, the issue here is that you cant edit the impact player status..
So it wouldnt make since to drop the ratings low because an impact player would bascially not be an impact player, well i say whoever ohio state starting qb is, change the liking to him and keep ratings
Old 07-15-2011, 11:25 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvickers34
I think you got him and Phillip Sims mixed up
He did, it's an easy to correct mistake though...that's the only error I saw on it, I only really looked at Bama's roster and glanced at a few other SEC ones.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:25 PM   #40
Rookie

JSmooveIV's Arena

Quote:
So it wouldnt make since to drop the ratings low because an impact player would bascially not be an impact player, well i say whoever ohio state starting qb is, change the liking to him and keep ratings
also i must add i do not like players ratings to be changed thats why i would go with this option
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »