Home

OS NCAA Football 12 Community Roster Corrections

This is a discussion on OS NCAA Football 12 Community Roster Corrections within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 10:22 PM   #33
Rookie

movilla20's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OS NCAA Football 12 Community Roster Corrections

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
After a week of hard work and sleepless nights, the community rosters are finally finished. For those of you that have not downloaded them yet you may download them in the locker of any of these gamertags.

Nsuplaya84
Cdk11
CcAaRrSsOoNn3
THE MASSACRE771
GEAUXLDEN

Because the default roster was in such horrible shape, the likelihood of mistakes being made is high. Please use this thread to inform us of any mistakes that you may find. Before you post however, please read the following:

1) If you find corrections that are needed for multiple teams, please seperate the players by team. For example:

Air Force
QB #3 Joe Blow is listed at 6'1 and should be 6'3
CB #24 Harry Carry is listed at CB and should be FS

Ohio State
HB #22 John Doe is taking the year off but will remain on the team. He should be removed from the depth

2) If someone needs to be removed from the game for any reason, please list who you think he should be replaced with as this will save us time. For example:

USC
LE # 90 Tony Stark has been kicked off of the team. Please replace with Peter Parker LE #99 6'3 259 lbs. Redshirt Senior. Currently third on the depth chart.

3) Please do not post corrections if you do not have a solid source. Often times rumors get thrown around and get mistaken as fact. In order to make sure that these rosters are as accurate as possible please make sure that these corrections are 100% fact.

4) Most importantly, please be respectful to each other. We all know what happened to the first Community Thread. To ensure that we keep this one open, refrain from insults and personal attacks on other posters.

Alright guys, go ahead and post the corrections. We will be starting corrections soon as possible and will keep you updated on when we make the changes.
Hey now although it may seem like im new to operation sports, im not. ive been downloading roster since the mail your memory card days & takes a week to get them back. i was a good friend of dt linder only because i told him who i was & he would make some sweet rosters for me & i would give my teammates the memory card to download mine because you could not just share over a network. now im not trying to rain on anyones parade. but i know college football i was a big time player & i had a very good career in the big ten in the early part of 2001-2006 when michigan was MICHIGAN!!!! You guys worked very hard these indeed, but my illini didnt get ANY love in these rosters when it comes to editing equitment, adding player or deleting new recuits ect. I was one of the players who lived by the motto: look good, feel good, play good. So after see my illini I went down the list of the top player rating from 99-90 & i was able to find something that wasnt right about there equitment on every single player, but i pay attention to that stuff, its just me. Now im not hating on you guys but i think the #1 player in illinois last yr QB reilly 'O toole should atleast make the illini roster if you guys really do your Homework he was on the first day roster, how could he not make you guys roster is really funny to me. i not trying to bitch but i really know what & how the players like to look & what player equitment they are. lamichael james was wrong thats how detail i looked into this. he wheres 3bars not two. So whats my point i think u guys did not really focus on my school & i want to be the spokes person for the illini & any other school when it comes to the detail of equitment.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:24 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
After a week of hard work and sleepless nights, the community rosters are finally finished. For those of you that have not downloaded them yet you may download them in the locker of any of these gamertags.

Nsuplaya84
Cdk11
CcAaRrSsOoNn3
THE MASSACRE771
GEAUXLDEN

Because the default roster was in such horrible shape, the likelihood of mistakes being made is high. Please use this thread to inform us of any mistakes that you may find. Before you post however, please read the following:

1) If you find corrections that are needed for multiple teams, please seperate the players by team. For example:

Air Force
QB #3 Joe Blow is listed at 6'1 and should be 6'3
CB #24 Harry Carry is listed at CB and should be FS

Ohio State
HB #22 John Doe is taking the year off but will remain on the team. He should be removed from the depth

2) If someone needs to be removed from the game for any reason, please list who you think he should be replaced with as this will save us time. For example:

USC
LE # 90 Tony Stark has been kicked off of the team. Please replace with Peter Parker LE #99 6'3 259 lbs. Redshirt Senior. Currently third on the depth chart.

3) Please do not post corrections if you do not have a solid source. Often times rumors get thrown around and get mistaken as fact. In order to make sure that these rosters are as accurate as possible please make sure that these corrections are 100% fact.

4) Most importantly, please be respectful to each other. We all know what happened to the first Community Thread. To ensure that we keep this one open, refrain from insults and personal attacks on other posters.

Alright guys, go ahead and post the corrections. We will be starting corrections soon as possible and will keep you updated on when we make the changes.
Is this for Xbox 360 or PS3?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-15-2011, 10:25 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

For Ball State, the projected top 2 at Tight End are #11 Aaron Mershman as the starter, and backing him up should be #89 David Schneider, not Zane Fakes and Derek Orr. P.S. Aaron Mershman is from Bowling Green, Ohio
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 10:26 PM   #36
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

great job fellas, got some va tech stuff carson.

qb #5 ricardo young should be a r-freshman
fb #39 martin scales should be a r-junior
wr #87 kevin asante should actually be t-freshman cornerback james farrow- he was from minnesota on the default roster
te #40 christian french's name is christian reeves, and he is a wide reciever
lg #76 david wang should be lighter
rt #50 laurence gibson should be a r-freshman
de #90 duan perez means should be medium skinned and is a r-freshman
de #66 tyrel wilson is actually t-freshman matt roth, he was from florida on the default roster
mlb #52 barquell rivers should be a r-senior
rolb #43 jeron gouveia winslow should be lighter
ss #30 boye aromire should be a t-freshman
Old 07-15-2011, 10:30 PM   #37
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkdawg
Georgia

QB Greg Bingham --> OLB #44 T.J. Stripling So dark 6'6 222
WR Rhett McGowan --> TE #88 Arthur Lynch rSo light 6'5 272
OT Hugh Williams --> C #61 David Andrews Fr light 6'2 285 (keep same ratings)
OT Xavier Ward --> RG #75 Kolton Houston rFr light 6'5 291 (bump ratings to mid 70s)
LB Kosta Vavlas --> MLB #41 Brandon Burrows rFr light 6'3 240 (keep same ratings)
LB Chase Vasser --> MLB #3 Kent Turene Fr dark 6'3 225 (keep same ratings)
CB Corey Dunson --> CB #20 Derek Owens So dark 5'9 166 (keep same ratings)

CB Nick Marshall should be #27 and have some throwing attributes (4* QB recruit)
HB Isiaiah Crowell should be #1. I suggest changing CB Branden Smith to #4
OLB Amarlo Herrera should be at MLB
DE Garrison Smith needs to have his ratings bumped up. He was on the original roster as a DT and his ratings did not convert well to DE
DE Abry Jones needs to move to the other side
WR Chris Conley should have WR Rhett McGowan's ratings
Why on Earth would you want to remove Xzavier Ward from the game? He has a big-time future, was one of the top OL in the South in High School last year. Offers from Bama, Auburn, UF, all the top programs.

BTW, congrats on a BIG night recruiting tonight at Dawg Night
Old 07-15-2011, 10:31 PM   #38
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

@ movilla. I did not do Illinois so I can't speak to as to why O'Toole did not make the roster. May have been an honest mistake. I'm starting from page 1 but I assure you that it will be addressed. As far as the equipment, I know that's Carson and CK's speciality so I will direct them to your post as soon as I speak to them. I don't think you are bitchin. You just care about your team. We all do. And that's why this thread was made. So that we can fix these teams up. So with patience from everyone, we will get this stuff done as soon as possible.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:32 PM   #39
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
We've already started that project. Just wanted to get a file out.
Cool, can't wait.

Sent from me, duh.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Old 07-15-2011, 10:34 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

Utah State Corrections
QB Adam Kennedy white skin
QB Chuckie Keeton White skin
HB Doug fiefia no dreads
HB Robert Turbin dreads
FS Dontel Watkins is a WR now
WR Matt Austin medium skin
WR Cameron Webb white skin
RG Eric Schultz (Starting LT)
LE Elvis Kamana Matagi medium skin
FS McKade Brady (White Skin)
SS Brian Suite (White Skin)

Ratings are all whack but I'm not worried about it in all reality. Should I *** rating changes like speed etc? for i.e. Dontel Watkins ran a sub 4.3 and is an 87 speed rating...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »