Home

University of Florida Roster

This is a discussion on University of Florida Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2011, 11:14 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: University of Florida Roster

Whatever happened to Chris Martin, the dude who transfered from Cal maybe a year or two ago? I thought he'd be a junior maybe now? Top rated player DE/OLB few years back...??Just wondering
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 12:28 PM   #26
Rookie

ookbandito's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by qupshaw
Whatever happened to Chris Martin, the dude who transfered from Cal maybe a year or two ago? I thought he'd be a junior maybe now? Top rated player DE/OLB few years back...??Just wondering
He's transferring again.

http://www.gatorcountry.com/football..._from_florida/
Old 08-02-2011, 01:27 PM   #27
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Some of my ratings suggestions for Florida:

QB:

Driskel needs a stronger arm. He is listed by Rivals as having the strongest arm in the class. If THP is not progressing much in the game, I’d suggest 93-94 THP. His AGI can also use a bump as he is incredibly mobile. I’d take a little away from THA and AWR if necessary to keep the OVR in line.

Tyler Murphy needs to be created. His OVR should be lower than Driskel’s IMO. Even though he’s competing with Driskel for the backup job, he’s a RS-FR and Driskel is clearly the QB of the future. Murphy has a decent arm and is pretty mobile. I suggest: SPD: 84 AGI: 76 ACC: 86 THP: 87 THA: 73 AWR: 60

FB:

Burton can use some defensive stats. Almost moved to safety this offseason.

TE:

Gerald Christian needs defensive stats. May play some LB.

OL:

I don’t think Halapio should be the best lineman, especially not a 90 OVR, and especially not as a Soph. He’s probably more of a low 80s player.

Xavier Nixon should be the most athletic lineman: SPD, AGI, and ACC should be a bit higher. May also be the best lineman on the team.

LB:
Jelani Jenkins should be the fastest LB. Bostic should not be as fast as him. I’d put Jenkins’ speed at 86, but lower his strength a bit and lower his BSH a lot, perhaps to low 80s. He’s more of a sideline to sideline player who struggles to get off blocks from OLineman.

Bostic is more of a power player. Lower his speed a bit but you can up his PUR and BSH a bit to even out the OVR.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:33 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
Some of my ratings suggestions for Florida:

QB:

Driskel needs a stronger arm. He is listed by Rivals as having the strongest arm in the class. If THP is not progressing much in the game, I’d suggest 93-94 THP. His AGI can also use a bump as he is incredibly mobile. I’d take a little away from THA and AWR if necessary to keep the OVR in line.

Tyler Murphy needs to be created. His OVR should be lower than Driskel’s IMO. Even though he’s competing with Driskel for the backup job, he’s a RS-FR and Driskel is clearly the QB of the future. Murphy has a decent arm and is pretty mobile. I suggest: SPD: 84 AGI: 76 ACC: 86 THP: 87 THA: 73 AWR: 60

FB:

Burton can use some defensive stats. Almost moved to safety this offseason.

TE:

Gerald Christian needs defensive stats. May play some LB.

OL:

I don’t think Halapio should be the best lineman, especially not a 90 OVR, and especially not as a Soph. He’s probably more of a low 80s player.

Xavier Nixon should be the most athletic lineman: SPD, AGI, and ACC should be a bit higher. May also be the best lineman on the team.

LB:
Jelani Jenkins should be the fastest LB. Bostic should not be as fast as him. I’d put Jenkins’ speed at 86, but lower his strength a bit and lower his BSH a lot, perhaps to low 80s. He’s more of a sideline to sideline player who struggles to get off blocks from OLineman.

Bostic is more of a power player. Lower his speed a bit but you can up his PUR and BSH a bit to even out the OVR.
Couple things that I have on good authority:

Halapio is the best lineman on the team. Bad at the beginning of last year but was our best lineman not named Pouncey by year end.

Nixon has weight problems and is no more than 280 right now.

Jenkins is faster than Bostic, but Bostic is better in coverage. Guy played safety in HS

Christian won't play LB and Burton won't play S at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »