Home

Equipment edit (top 165 rated players in patrick morty's roster) more in progress

This is a discussion on Equipment edit (top 165 rated players in patrick morty's roster) more in progress within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2011, 02:04 PM   #41
Rookie

1Lundo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Equipment edit (top 165 rated players in patrick morty's roster) more in progress

Im glad someone is doing this! I do this every year down to the face mask socks and skin tones

If I can help let me know

I would say just do the 1-25 ranked teams and the top 75 players at each postion

I would even do 2nd and 3rd string since some teams use 2 RBs and multiple WRs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 02:05 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Equipment edit (top 165 rated players in patrick morty's roster) more in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
I had to switch the players on some RBs, the arms would not get bigger on the slider even tho it show it in the editor. It's because the default body type.
What about the RB's? You mentioned switching them because their arms were to small aswell.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:59 PM   #43
Rookie

gramz213's Arena

This sounds great!!! hopefully u can upload it to non live users
Old 07-20-2011, 04:52 PM   #44
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramz213
This sounds great!!! hopefully u can upload it to non live users
I will this week sometime, have to go get a flash drive

Old 07-20-2011, 10:06 PM   #45
MVP

drlw322's Arena

Going to try to get to 530 or so players after my kids goes to bed tonight.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 02:59 AM   #46
MVP

drlw322's Arena

With the tendency bug or glitch, whatever you want to call it. I have adjusted their strength and some of their truck, elusiveness, break tackle rating to get their tendency back.

I combed through all the QBs and adjusted accordingly, so all the scramble QB will still scramble on you. No super human stuff though since I up some of their strength rating I also lower from of their break tackle and truck rating.

All the QB that was listed under scramble and shouldn't was also adjusted back to either balance or pocket.

This update also have 60 more players added on to the 400 player edit that I did today. Enjoy.

For those of you worry, about what if the patch comes out to fix this. I saved a file pre-adjustment with the player appearance already done. So with that, I'm thinking about stopping this roster now until I hear what EA is planing to do with the tendency glitch. What do you guys think?? Should I??

Old 07-21-2011, 03:23 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
until I hear what EA is planing to do with the tendency glitch.
Wait for EA ? Here's my advice, hell know! Chances are they probably don't think it's a major issue, otherwise they would of addressed it on the first patch. I remember the lead producer or something mentioning "to take one issue out, you add another." Which means to me, if they take out the tendency issue the new issue will be scrambling Qb's who refuse to take off. Personally I think they will take care of the more glaring issues, such as Qb's holding on to the ball to long, throwing the ball away too soon, and the cpu's none existing run game etc etc. In any event, please continue the masterpiece you are putting together.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:37 PM   #48
MVP

drlw322's Arena

Did alot of testing with the roster last night and this morning. I'm still confident with the roster as far as spread option offenses, so i'm good with that. Guys like darron thomas and GT option QB Tevin washington are still running on me with design QB run plays. They just don't scramble out of the pocket from a pass situation.

As far as guys that are balance before EX: andrew luck and now they are scramblers, they do scramble more but they play true to their rating 1st. He'll sit there and wait for open guy to get open and then they'll decide to run if no one is open. Which is solid considering some of the balance guys would do that ala andrew luck, and russell wilson

So I decided to dump the roster i made the tendency adjustment on and continue with the set i was working on

500 players edit will release sometime tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »