Home

Old 07-17-2011, 09:53 AM   #9
Rookie

husker237's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Nebraska Rosters

Has anyone on 360 made corrections to the nebraska roster using the os community as a base and uploaded it?
Old 07-18-2011, 03:53 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker237
Has anyone on 360 made corrections to the nebraska roster using the os community as a base and uploaded it?
I have made quite a few changes to the OS roster GT Schumach. I am going to dl their recent update though and will change it again. I left Starling on for now but don't think there is any chance he stays. Haven't decided if I should put Broekemeir or Kellogg as I think Kellogg will be 3rd string This year but neither will really play much unless disaster strikes. Mine also have Turner as #10 as well as Dijon and Corey Cooper and Andrew Green added. I am still debating changing Zimmerer into Marrow. There are about 3-5 changes I am debating right now. Marrow, replacing Bubba are the two most prominent.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:28 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Attached is a PDF of the current Nebraska Roster template I will use for my dynasty. I will edit Nebraska's roster to this after I get Block-O's set.

I added Marrow for Zimmerer for the time being.

I tried to copy and paste it from excel but the formatting is not working for me.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Nebraska NCAA 12 Roster PDF.pdf (160.2 KB, 32 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 06:40 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acard00
Attached is a PDF of the current Nebraska Roster template I will use for my dynasty. I will edit Nebraska's roster to this after I get Block-O's set.

I added Marrow for Zimmerer for the time being.

I tried to copy and paste it from excel but the formatting is not working for me.
I like most of what you got here. A few things I did notice though? You have Stafford as the starting ROLB? I have heard comparisons to Hagg about him and how he could fill in as Peso in those situations but nothing that would indicate he is playing any LB. In mine I also took out Austin Jones as there is no future there, but have thought of including one of the non Fr in there as a reserve, just not sure which one.

Also see you have Sirles as backup RT? I have heard that maybe Hardrick would compete with Jones for starting RT in fall but Sirles I haven't.

I do think some players are overrated in comparison to the more spread out ratings on the game this year. But like most of the depth chart and that you added some players who needed it (Williams and Peat, Middleton, Harvey Jackson. Nice job!
Old 07-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by schumj
I like most of what you got here. A few things I did notice though? You have Stafford as the starting ROLB? I have heard comparisons to Hagg about him and how he could fill in as Peso in those situations but nothing that would indicate he is playing any LB. In mine I also took out Austin Jones as there is no future there, but have thought of including one of the non Fr in there as a reserve, just not sure which one.

Also see you have Sirles as backup RT? I have heard that maybe Hardrick would compete with Jones for starting RT in fall but Sirles I haven't.

I do think some players are overrated in comparison to the more spread out ratings on the game this year. But like most of the depth chart and that you added some players who needed it (Williams and Peat, Middleton, Harvey Jackson. Nice job!
Yeah, you are right in that Stafford will be at safety, I think he will contribute but its hard to get backup safety's on the field so I put him at olb as I use the 4-3 as the peso. I then formation sub fisher in to the 4-3 under/over for the traditional 4-3.

The only reason I have sirles as a backup is because I went with a respected posters opinion from a husker message board as to who will start on the o line. Who knows how that will pan out.
thanks for the feedback!
Old 07-18-2011, 08:44 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 25

Any thoughts on the Special Teams situation?

I know Maher will likely be the place kicker and punter like Henry. My main questions fall on the KR and PR. Burkhead was used at the end of last season, but I can't see him being the #1 back and full time return guy. Marlowe doesn't really seem like answer to me either, he was more of a band-aid than an answer.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:00 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpc123

I know Maher will likely be the place kicker and punter like Henry. My main questions fall on the KR and PR. Burkhead was used at the end of last season, but I can't see him being the #1 back and full time return guy. Marlowe doesn't really seem like answer to me either, he was more of a band-aid than an answer.
I agree, i'm hopeful and pretty confident we will see Jamal turner at punt return. Kickoff return is harder to predict, but im hoping for some combo of kenny bell, turner, heard, aaron green or maybe abdullah? Depending on who red shirts. We sure don't need to use bulkhead in the return game and Marlowe is definitely a band aid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 09:49 PM   #16
Rookie

lhinds7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by qpc123

As for K, Bondi if Maher doesn't do it.
KR: Kenny Bell. Dude's fast. Real fast.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »