Home
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 01:21 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best Rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCoug
Mavericks how much did you pay for Buckeye's roster?
It is a free service. At this point one could only hope they don't only use the rosters for themselves and leave us hanging with the way all of you posters have been treating them.
It has become ridiculous.
It's a free service but some people gave him money because he said they would have the rosters out on the 16th, then 17th, then he said late sunday night, then he said by 6am. I understand what they're doing take's a while but in the end you should NEVER give a time/date and you should release it in sections. Some people don't care about dreadlocks or smaller schools so why not release the roster now? Then put up a update after it's done instead of making everyone wait for 3-4 smaller schools that most of the community will never play.

I'm not complaining or nothing and I'm heading to donate right now myself because I appreciate everything these guy's do and want to show it but I don't agree with how they hang on to the rosters when its nearly done just to tweak smaller schools.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:22 PM   #18
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Close this
Yes. There is too much sense floating around in this thread. Close it now before someone gathers an enlightened thought.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:25 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericksfan41
Yeah close this, because heaven forbid people are mad that we're being dicked around.
Do your own or stop crying
Old 07-18-2011, 01:26 PM   #20
Banned

ClutchCoug's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightdrifter05
It's a free service but some people gave him money because he said they would have the rosters out on the 16th, then 17th, then he said late sunday night, then he said by 6am. I understand what they're doing take's a while but in the end you should NEVER give a time/date and you should release it in sections. Some people don't care about dreadlocks or smaller schools so why not release the roster now? Then put up a update after it's done instead of making everyone wait for 3-4 smaller schools that most of the community will never play.

I'm not complaining or nothing and I'm heading to donate right now myself because I appreciate everything these guy's do and want to show it but I don't agree with how they hang on to the rosters when its nearly done just to tweak smaller schools.
Donations, not payments.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:31 PM   #21
Rookie

Try mine. I took royalducks roster and then made the changes that I saw needed to be made for the following teams thus far: OU, UF, UGA. It is a long process for sure...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 01:55 PM   #22
Rookie

NIteMarE-'s Arena

Quote:
Also, I would like to see you spend 150+ man hours on a roster and give an accurate ETA. Its not easy stuff.
I think it shows more loyalty to his fans that he makes things perfect and gives bad ETAs than putting out something mediocre.

Roll On Buckeye&Gator
You're good dudes with me
This^...Exactly. If you dont want to wait on free rosters, go ahead and start on your own, Mavdick.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:55 PM   #23
Rookie

Chef J2's Arena

OVR: 6

If you think this year's roster were challenging to edit, it will only get worse. EA will continue to separate their rosters likeness to the real rosters to avoid lawsuits.
Old 07-18-2011, 02:00 PM   #24
MVP

you gave money for them doing the rosters not that they would be done on a date and time. ....ETA learn what it means. .....mav
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »