Home

Buckeye and Gator waiting thread!

This is a discussion on Buckeye and Gator waiting thread! within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 07:38 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Buckeye and Gator waiting thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeryooper
Interesting how a good deal of you guys joined this site in Jul 2011. Want everything for free right now huh? Anyone who has been part of this site for years knows that you have to be patient and appreciate others' work. You can't just join a site and start demanding rosters.
To be fair they are pushing their own expectations. Sunday turning into Wednesday is cause for concern. Especially when very little has been said since the initial delay...whether it be from hard working to fix it or a sleep induced coma
Old 07-19-2011, 07:40 PM   #18
Rookie

Hokie200proof's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeNOut
I'm going to tweak my play book, and play with my sliders that I did. I'm sure I will still have some editing to do on Nebraska's roster as well. Ill try it with the coaching contracts on and I was thinking about adding Boise St and TCU to the Big 12 lol.
The correct answer was -

Two chicks at the same time.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #19
Rookie

Chef J2's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeNOut
I'm going to tweak my play book, and play with my sliders that I did. I'm sure I will still have some editing to do on Nebraska's roster as well. Ill try it with the coaching contracts on and I was thinking about adding Boise St and TCU to the Big 12 lol.
Like most people, I am ready for the release of the rosters, but this pocket of time created while waiting will hopefully prove to be valuable in my new dynasty. I would also like to bulk up the Big 12... Maybe add TCU and ???
Old 07-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #20
Banned

Charleston_Tiger's Arena

Quote:
Interesting how a good deal of you guys joined this site in Jul 2011. Want everything for free right now huh? Anyone who has been part of this site for years knows that you have to be patient and appreciate others' work. You can't just join a site and start demanding rosters.

The dates on the accounts really dont matter that much as quick as the mods are with the Ban trigger.

I had an account before this one and was banned.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #21
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Woah woah woah, dont lump me in with the rest of the Newbies. I got no problem waiting. Where's the fire people that you have to have them today or else.. Geez..

And beery... that is stereo-typing and I will see you in court buddy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #22
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

there are plenty of others that do rosters and honestly next year i'll prob start looking for someone else because of what a sideshow this has become. But since tonight is actually the 1st night i have time to play the game, and because ive waited this long, i might as well see what these are like.

And it has nothing to do with being ungrateful or impatient. Honestly at this very moment they have a really good version 1 roster set they could have in the locker to finally quiet people. They are going to make a version 2 anyway so why not just release 1 already and those that need whatever other changes they intended on making can get duirng version 2. I honestly feel that now its just them enjoying having everyone talk about them and be waiting on them. Thats their thing, they did the rosters they can do what they want but i just think at this point it doesnt make sense for them to not have a version out there. Once version 1 is out there people go their own way anyway, some people make more changes, put other rosters on the roster share or whatever.

Last edited by JerseySuave4; 07-19-2011 at 07:47 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiDelt145
Tiger... you pull any samuels lately?
No Sir.....
Old 07-19-2011, 07:42 PM   #24
Rookie

Chef J2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokie200proof
The correct answer was -

Two chicks at the same time.
BRAVO!!! WELL PLAYED SIR... WELL PLAYED!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »