Home

Block-o and Gator...

This is a discussion on Block-o and Gator... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 09:53 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Block-o and Gator...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalStrong05
Just a heads-up, all the morons will come to this thread right after the other one gets closed.

Board the windows, the trolls on on their way!
That's ok. I just wanted them to know that there is real love on this board and not just fake love. These two are the best things to ever happen to this board come NCAA season and most people take them for granted.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:53 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsguy03
Thank you both for doing a wonderful job with the rosters. I'm doing this thread to personally thank you for losing sleep and sacrificing you time to do these. I think the heat that you two are recieving over these rosters is something that should never have started. People are too impatient and they go and download other people's roster. IMO I think they shouldn't recieve the secret name because they couldn't wait. It's been a week and a hard week for you both. I will be donating to you both for your work. Thank you both again

Call it donating all you want, but you're actually just paying them. Donating means getting nothing in return, you're getting their rosters. It's funny how the people that "donated/are donating" are all thankful and forgiving and the people that didn't are the ones that are angry. It should really be the other way around.

I also don't buy the kindness of their hearts and self sacrificing talk that everyone is doing. If everyone on here that said they were "donating" actually follow through, they made out pretty well for a weeks worth of work.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:53 PM   #11
Banned

CardinalStrong05's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazaruz
that july 2011 thing i said doesnt apply to you cardinal
Thank you. I feel loved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 09:54 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Bromance??!!
Old 07-19-2011, 09:54 PM   #13
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8

Some people just don't understand the time it takes to make these...
Old 07-19-2011, 09:55 PM   #14
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
I feel jaded.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:56 PM   #15
Banned

CardinalStrong05's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMan1315
I feel jaded.
I've actually lurked here for around a year. Just never felt like really making an account until a week ago.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 09:57 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears17
Call it donating all you want, but you're actually just paying them. Donating means getting nothing in return, you're getting their rosters. It's funny how the people that "donated/are donating" are all thankful and forgiving and the people that didn't are the ones that are angry. It should really be the other way around.

I also don't buy the kindness of their hearts and self sacrificing talk that everyone is doing. If everyone on here that said they were "donating" actually follow through, they made out pretty well for a weeks worth of work.
Think of it as a "tip" instead? If you cant "tip" anything people should just say thank you and be on their way.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »