Home

Block-o and Gator...

This is a discussion on Block-o and Gator... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 10:18 PM   #25
Rookie

micksharp's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Block-o and Gator...

Sorry Mo I thought it would be humerous to see how many people went to my B&G post. My bad. It wasn't meant to anger the mods. Sorry
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 10:22 PM   #26
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by micksharp
Sorry Mo I thought it would be humerous to see how many people went to my B&G post. My bad. It wasn't meant to anger the mods. Sorry
The mods don't seem too happy today, which I think some could see why, lol.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:23 PM   #27
Rookie

RedHawk24's Arena

OVR: 0

They both tweeted they'll be up at around 10:20 CST, so in an hour
NHL- Columbus Blue Jackets
MLS- Columbus Crew SC

Twitter- @kennanbelau
PSN- RedHawk2012
Old 07-19-2011, 10:23 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwrite7
You may know this but you are still a rookue because of your forum activity. You will hit pro, I believe at 100 posts. Or 500, cant recall.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:24 PM   #29
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by micksharp
Dont take it personally... besides.. I had you in my "Threads Death Pool" So...
Old 07-19-2011, 10:25 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMan1315
Some of us are in college and can't really donate. Living pay check to pay check.. But I did send them a template of Texas Tech. (not saying they used it or even looked at it but I like to think it made their day just a bit easier) It took me 4 hours to put as close to accurate roster of my team together for them so maybe they would have to do much work for one out of 120 teams. Point is, I donated time to the cause.

And I am in no way trying to take any kind of credit. just saying that I did what I could since I cant afford right now to donate.
Even if they didn't use your template verbatim, why wouldn't they use at least some of it? They would, it would be insane not to. Then go and look at that sticky, its 200+ pages long. While a lot of it is, "when will this be coming out", "just checking in", "I appreciate the work you do" etc, there was still a ton of people offering their help in the form of templates. So no one should really feel bad about not chipping in because they recieved a TON of help from the community here.

Listen I could care less either way. They can take as long as they want or they could release them now. There are enough rosters out there that anyone can just use someone elses.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:34 PM   #31
Pro

MagicMan1315's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalBears17
Even if they didn't use your template verbatim, why wouldn't they use at least some of it? They would, it would be insane not to. Then go and look at that sticky, its 200+ pages long. While a lot of it is, "when will this be coming out", "just checking in", "I appreciate the work you do" etc, there was still a ton of people offering their help in the form of templates. So no one should really feel bad about not chipping in because they recieved a TON of help from the community here.

Listen I could care less either way. They can take as long as they want or they could release them now. There are enough rosters out there that anyone can just use someone elses.
All I was saying was its ridiculous for people to bring up this "donation" argument and "you should give money" and what not. If I could I would, but I cant, so I helped by offering time.

And I was in that thread. I think page 98ish... and I think/hoped they did. .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 10:35 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Some of you guys are right, most rosters are done by now (if you don't mind all the errors). The reason I wait every year for block-o and gators is because I haven't ever found any better. They take the time to make sure its right.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »