Home

buckeye02 & Gatorbait's NCAA Football 12 Rosters Are Available Now (PS3)

This is a discussion on buckeye02 & Gatorbait's NCAA Football 12 Rosters Are Available Now (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 01:44 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: buckeye02 & Gatorbait's NCAA Football 12 Rosters are Live

Alabama's got some issues. The line is messed up like in the original roster. DJ Fluker should be LT, not Tyler Love. Barrett Jones should be RT, not RG. Alfred McCullough should be RG. Cade Foster is a K and is not on there. He is there PK for kicks over 40 yds. Blake Simms should be a 3rd QB (he is much faster than the others). The speed should be higher for A.J. (he has same 40 time as Philip Sims) and his THP should be as high as Sims too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 01:45 AM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for rosters guys but bama's is screwed up all to heck. Are y'all going to be making changes. To give you and example Tyler love will never see the field and he is starting at LT. Barrett jones should be. RT should be Fluker left guard should be warmack. RG should be Steen. Also deandrew white should be on the game as well at wr. The list goes on and on. This is a big screw up by Ea!!!
Old 07-20-2011, 01:45 AM   #83
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace3
I know one player on the Auburn roster is Daniel Hooper? Needs to be Replace with Mike Blakely
I wouldnt say that he has never been associated with Auburn football, http://auburntigers.cstv.com/sports/...r_davis00.html

Blakely isnt eligible, hes on my corrections list.
Old 07-20-2011, 01:46 AM   #84
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by tide92
Alabama's got some issues. The line is messed up like in the original roster. DJ Fluker should be LT, not Tyler Love. Barrett Jones should be RT, not RG. Alfred McCullough should be RG. Cade Foster is a K and is not on there. He is there PK for kicks over 40 yds. Blake Simms should be a 3rd QB (he is much faster than the others). The speed should be higher for A.J. (he has same 40 time as Philip Sims) and his THP should be as high as Sims too.
CORRECTIONS THREAD.

Post it there.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 07-20-2011, 01:47 AM   #85
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeford
Thanks for rosters guys but bama's is screwed up all to heck. Are y'all going to be making changes. To give you and example Tyler love will never see the field and he is starting at LT. Barrett jones should be. RT should be Fluker left guard should be warmack. RG should be Steen. Also deandrew white should be on the game as well at wr. The list goes on and on. This is a big screw up by Ea!!!
Moving o-lineman around is on tap for corrections, people couldnt wait for that though. Hence we released our progress in at attempt to get corrections for teams faster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 01:47 AM   #86
Rookie

ace3's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02
I wouldnt say that he has never been associated with Auburn football, http://auburntigers.cstv.com/sports/...r_davis00.html

Blakely isnt eligible, hes on my corrections list.
True he hasn't been cleared yet so can replace him with Anthony Morgan for Daniel Hooper in that case
Old 07-20-2011, 01:49 AM   #87
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02
Tell me the two players.
This will be helpful for the updates but I just can't get over people complaining. I can see why you were hesitant to do the rosters again, buckeye. It really is a thankless (well, some people still appreciate the work) job at times.

I know that for me personally with last year's roster, I used buckeye's as a base and then went through and made a bunch of edits myself, both to players and player ratings. Auburn fans: if your roster isn't accurate, don't be afraid to get your hands dirty and fix things.

With over 100 teams to edit, and just 2 people working on the roster set, there's bound to be some mistakes along the way. I'm more than appreciative to have named rosters for teams like Akron, Middle Tennessee, etc. If I need to go through and fix some things, I'll gladly do so.

Remember, we could be playing the game with generated names by EA or just numbers.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 07-20-2011, 01:53 AM   #88
Pro

StayPlation82's Arena

OVR: 12

Thanks a million.99!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »