Home

Logan Thomas' speed...

This is a discussion on Logan Thomas' speed... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2011, 01:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Logan Thomas' speed...

It's 75 on buckeye and gator's roster. I ussually hate changing things myself, feels like I'm stacking the deck. But he's a lot faster than 75 speed 80 acceleration. What's a fair speed to put him at? I believe last year he was a 91. I was thinking 86?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 01:21 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Logan Thomas' speed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaineTheMono19
It's 75 on buckeye and gator's roster. I ussually hate changing things myself, feels like I'm stacking the deck. But he's a lot faster than 75 speed 80 acceleration. What's a fair speed to put him at? I believe last year he was a 91. I was thinking 86?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-v-2-0-a.html

Even if you're not specifically asking them to correct it, it's probably better that you put it in there since it's related to their roster.
Old 07-20-2011, 01:32 AM   #3
Rookie

Pirate2014's Arena

OVR: 1

I think that any higher than 82 is pushing it. Especially having him not even play this past year. And I don't think he was a 91 last year. Most receivers are around 91. And he was a TE last year. I remember because he was on the kickoff team on the default rosters. And he honestly is not THAT fast. He is maybe Cam Newton speed.
NBA- Oklahoma City Thunder
NCAA- Virginia Cavaliers, East Carolina Pirates,
VMI Keydets
Old 07-20-2011, 01:36 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

He's physical stats are comparable to Tajh Boyd, who is an 87 in the game. And maybe we had different rosters, but Thomas was def a 91 and he played WR. (But this was in a dynasty so i could have easily moved him from TE and it has slipped my mind). Def agree with the Cam Newton comparison too, atleast speed wise. What was his speed last year in some of the later versions?
Old 07-20-2011, 01:47 AM   #5
Rookie

kmaxhokie's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah he started out as 91 speed when he was a TE on the original rosters last year but that is to fast. He runs around a mid 4.6 from most of the sights I see. However, at the spring game this year I don't remember seeing him running much, but that could be because he was wearing the yellow jersey, or I wasn't paying attention enough.

I really think he should be in the low to mid 80s for speed. Not sure what Newton was last year but thats who he has been compared to (even if it is unwarranted as of right now).

BOATSNHOOOOOES
#14 Virginia Tech (10-3)
Year 1 - Champs Sports Bowl Champs
#10 Virginia Tech (11-2) Year 2 - Chick-fil-A Bowl Champs

Last edited by kmaxhokie; 07-20-2011 at 01:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »