Home

Old 07-21-2011, 10:34 PM   #25
Pro

gamemaster-2005's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Updated Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCThunder35
For the vols are there any other adjustments that need to be made? And do there key freshamn (Johnson, Maggit, Arnett, Jackson) or sophmores (Bray, Hunter, Rogers,etc.) need to have a slight rating adjustment and if so, in what particular area?

In regards to FSU, can you ask him what was wrong with Gator's roster specifically so that I can make adjustments. And can you ask if he feels is any freshman or sophmores need a rating boost and if so, in what particular area?

I'm trying to make all FR & Soph ratings higher so they dont keep getting beched in year 4 of every1's dynasty by CPU generated recruits so any input would be good.
Tyler Bray could use at least a 1 point gain. Justin Hunter's jump rating should be higher that kid can jump. Derraick Rogers should be about an 80. And Arnett should be higher than a 73. Maybey 75-76?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 10:39 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 4

The reason I asked where you going to change Phillips dorsett and WR D Johnson speed was because they both will be doing KR this year hard to with having 90 speed
And 80 Acc...also change aldarius Johnson speed he is mister clutch and catches everything but u can ask every Miami hurricane fan he doesn't need to have 94 speed...no where near it...I say 84 speed and 87 ACC...and his catching needs to be way up best hands on the team...
Old 07-21-2011, 10:57 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 11

Will up Bray's awareness and Hunter's jump and fix Rogers and Arnett (have him @ 75 with all my freshman do-overs).

Will up the speed of Dorsett and that other guy as well as edit Aldarius Johnson.(any relation to Andre cuz they both play WR and both went to da U?)
Old 07-21-2011, 11:12 PM   #28
MVP

Nope not at all...was suppose to be the next coming of him coming out of high school at Miami northwestern but hasn't even came close
Old 07-21-2011, 11:46 PM   #29
MVP

Oregon- Tacoi sumler ran a 4.24 and was the fast kid in the nation coming out of high school...top his name In on good and it talks about his 40

Texas- WR Marquise goodwin is top 5 fastest player in the nation...his ACC needs to go way up

Lsu- WR Russell shepard speed needs to go up

Bama- FR LB trey depriest was nations top LB coming out of high school

OU AND ARKANSAS- should have the top WR core in the game

GA- FR RB isaiah crowell has dreads..

Ohio State- QB Braxton miller needs to be in the 80's 5 star number 1 running QB in the nation
Old 07-21-2011, 11:57 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 11

Some1 told me Crowell does not have dreads thus why I took em off. I think im going to rate the frosh QB's something like Driskel-Frazier-Miller-Wittek. I will update the speeds and acc of the players listed when i get the roster back i think some1 else is adding a few players in here and there.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:58 PM   #31
Rookie

SerHorns's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm kind of iffy on people suggesting rating changes at this point. Most of it is based on personal bias.

Also, Marquise Goodwin is redshirting the next year anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 12:05 AM   #32
MVP

South Carolina changes...

DT Phillip dukes is a 4 star and needs to be higher then 71

DB brison Williams is a 4 star needs to be higher then 71

DT kelcy quarter 4 star needs to be higher then 74

DE Jadeveon Clowney 5 star and the nations best player needs to be higher then 83 and the highest FR and will wear number 7

WR Ace Sanders needs to be faster

WR Admire Byrd is missing he is a 4 star

DB sheldon Royster needs to be higher then 72

Will all the changes be in when you update tomorrow at 4:15

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »