Home

Luvtotha9s starting from scratch today...

This is a discussion on Luvtotha9s starting from scratch today... within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2011, 06:25 PM   #25
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Luvtotha9s starting from scratch today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
You and me both friend. tonybologna summed up exactly how I'm feeling right now.

It's a combination of disbelief and anger... just SMDH. That's all you can do at this point until we find out if we, and so many others, just wasted our time or not.
yup, I PM bumble 14 earlier today to see if you could get in contact with his EA contact to find out if it's a coding issue where they can fix it without putting out a new default roster. I'm hoping and praying

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 06:36 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

I had 3 rosters on my hard drive, all three defaulted to default names (#'s) /ratings; no clue why... Put a lot of work into one, one was my 'backup', the other was was downloaded roster with real names...

The only sure way to get around this is to upload your roster to your EA locker, which I'm going to be doing every so often till this gets patched.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:42 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 7

I bought my game at GameStop and still have my receipt. Will they refund the money on a open game? And how long do we have to return it there? I wanna wait until the patch but with nothing coming from Ea. I'd rather just get the money back and if they somehow pull off a miracle and get half of the problems with this game fixed. I may consider rebuying.............a used copy. Thanks
Old 07-22-2011, 06:42 PM   #28
Banned

dingleberryfinn's Arena

i would be interested in seeing what denard robinson's stats for a complete season are versus what michigan qb #16's are
if the difference is negligible, i ain't gonna sweat it
Old 07-22-2011, 06:53 PM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingleberryfinn
i would be interested in seeing what denard robinson's stats for a complete season are versus what michigan qb #16's are
if the difference is negligible, i ain't gonna sweat it
Great point!
Old 07-22-2011, 07:08 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 16

This situation makes me think about the article that someone posted about 3-4 weeks ago about the right time to release games. Think about it. NBA Live '95 didn't come out until Thanksgiving time I believe, and that was a pretty good game! Maybe EA shouldn't release games so much sooner than the start of the season. At least they are being smart with the release of Madden NFL 12 being much closer to the start of the season. At least I would rather have it that way. I know people want to get a good jump on a game, but I just remember the days that most games had a higher replay value when they released after the start of the season.

Join the MOVEment -- RespeKt My Gamer
Old 07-22-2011, 07:17 PM   #31
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz09
This situation makes me think about the article that someone posted about 3-4 weeks ago about the right time to release games. Think about it. NBA Live '95 didn't come out until Thanksgiving time I believe, and that was a pretty good game! Maybe EA shouldn't release games so much sooner than the start of the season. At least they are being smart with the release of Madden NFL 12 being much closer to the start of the season. At least I would rather have it that way. I know people want to get a good jump on a game, but I just remember the days that most games had a higher replay value when they released after the start of the season.
I think Madden used to come out around Thanksgiving too back in the day.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 07:24 PM   #32
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herky
I think Madden used to come out around Thanksgiving too back in the day.
It's all about meeting deadlines now & the timing of the sport in question for a specific game. That's what the problem is here. They have to stay on that timeline. Something needs to change because I'm tired of being a tester for some games.

They might as well hire the entire sports interest world for some of these sports gaming companies. We really are testers after games are released! It's frustrating indeed!

They leave it up to us! Get the games working right before releasing them or at least hire a group of testers to find possible problems in all areas of the game.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »