Home

I dont think there is a roster glitch

This is a discussion on I dont think there is a roster glitch within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2011, 08:22 AM   #1
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

OVR: 11
I dont think there is a roster glitch

if you got to team management, then edit rosters. then go to michigan's roster goto Qb's look at denard robinson it says balanced. now click a to edit player,go to ratings now look at tendency it says "scrambler" still no matter what you change it still says scrambler. you can drop hi speed to 0 and it still says scrambler. not when you save edit on the roster screen it says balanced. now go back in to his ratings his tendency still says scrambler but in the roster screen balanced. i played against michigan and he played like he should weird.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 08:23 AM   #2
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: I dont think there is a roster glitch

im using carson's update from yesterday
Old 07-26-2011, 10:56 AM   #3
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Even if that is so though, there is still an issue with all of the incoming recruits. To me that's an even bigger problem.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:02 AM   #4
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

yup, obviously some sort of issue going on, but every time i play a team with a scrambling QB, they run all over me.

i always use the most up to date OS Community Roster as well.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 07-26-2011, 11:20 AM   #5
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

I was a mess when this glitch came out. But it has effected stats none which everyone said it would. my sim stats are spot on. but maybe it effects in game but not really seeing that either. qb's scrable very well no matter what it says there tendency is. as far as incoming recruits its the same deal. just depends on what screen you look. I think this is more of a cosmetic thing and can be effecting games the user plays but i dont see anything thats really that off. Mostly a overreaction because the game plays much better than last year even if the tendency's are messed up. atleast the qb's run. I saw someone say that if effects other positions but not seeing it there either. could be my sliders but im just not seeing much that shouldnt be happening. of course if someone from ea would tell us what the heck is going on with this i would feel better about it but the proof is in the pudding. and the pudding taste good right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2011, 12:11 PM   #6

CWSapp757's Arena

Oh yeah, the sim stats are actually really good. I have no problem with the sim stats at all. I guess my issue has just come from QBs who shouldn't be scramblers, scrambling all over the place in the later years of my dynasty. However, as time has past, I have learned to just sorta deal with it. Only thing I'm worried about now is rather it will "fix" our rosters. If so, ill be a happy camper.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:19 PM   #7
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Oh yeah, the sim stats are actually really good. I have no problem with the sim stats at all. I guess my issue has just come from QBs who shouldn't be scramblers, scrambling all over the place in the later years of my dynasty. However, as time has past, I have learned to just sorta deal with it. Only thing I'm worried about now is rather it will "fix" our rosters. If so, ill be a happy camper.
That is the easiest one to fix.....
Just go in to edit your opponent, look at the QB's.....
If one is listed as a "scrambler", and does not look like he is rated to be one....
go in and edit down his running ratings....trucking usually does the trick most of the times....
lower it until he becomes Pocket Passer, and they rarely take off !

Old 07-26-2011, 01:00 PM   #8

CWSapp757's Arena

Thanks Yukon!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »