Home

Roster file overwritten

This is a discussion on Roster file overwritten within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2011, 04:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Roster file overwritten

My main roster file keeps getting overwritten by the default (numbers) roster. Has this happened to anyone else?

For example, I downloaded the OS rosters, and started all my dynasties (on and offline), then last night when I went to play an exhibition game, I noticed it was a numbers roster. When I went to file management and loaded my OS roster file, it just loaded a numbers roster.

Has this happened to anyone else? If so, is there a way to prevent it from happening. I just went and downloaded the rosters again from ck11, but I never had this issue with previous NCAA titles.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2011, 06:07 PM   #2
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Roster file overwritten

Try turning Autosave off.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 08-01-2011, 08:52 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kush77
My main roster file keeps getting overwritten by the default (numbers) roster. Has this happened to anyone else?

For example, I downloaded the OS rosters, and started all my dynasties (on and offline), then last night when I went to play an exhibition game, I noticed it was a numbers roster. When I went to file management and loaded my OS roster file, it just loaded a numbers roster.

Has this happened to anyone else? If so, is there a way to prevent it from happening. I just went and downloaded the rosters again from ck11, but I never had this issue with previous NCAA titles.
Had the same thing happen to me. Had my roster looking great, changes I needed to make to Nebraska done. Then this crap.

Now the current OS roster file is all messed up with Lavonte David at MLB etc. Loving the game so far this year EA.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:20 AM   #4
Rookie

mcb852's Arena

OVR: 3

I have had this happen as well. Also the roster has not loaded up automatically at start up. This seems to be at random though. It doesn't happen all the time.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:26 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcb852
I have had this happen as well. Also the roster has not loaded up automatically at start up. This seems to be at random though. It doesn't happen all the time.
Really? I was always under the impression that it always automatically loads the roster at the start. That would explain it.

Thanks for the reply guys.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »