Home

Re-Rated Rosters Made for Madden 12 Import

This is a discussion on Re-Rated Rosters Made for Madden 12 Import within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2011, 11:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re-Rated Rosters Made for Madden 12 Import

Similar to last year's thread, I was hoping we could start a project in which we re-rerated rosters to tailor-make an awesome draft class roster for people to download via EA roster share. IF you have interest let me know and lets get this going!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2011, 03:24 AM   #2
ndM
Rookie

OVR: 0
I believe this is what cparrish is already in the process of doing, and his rosters play great. "Two Days Slow" is the EA Locker Gamertag.
Old 09-01-2011, 05:09 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Re-Rated Rosters Made for Madden 12 Import

You still need to build your own draft classes IMO because the game pulls redshirt Sophomores and juniors out for the draft that never go into the draft that would go in the following year. I'v got a project that I'm testing right now and I think I've figured out the best way to completely build every draft class yourself. This testing method will only be good for the first five years and the fifth year wil include every player from the current rivals 250.

Last edited by DNMHIII; 09-01-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 01:39 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

I've been doing the ncaa/madden roster import for years now and I've found that on this years version if your player on ncaa has a shoulder pad height under 100 than when he's imported to madden his shoulder pads look all whacky and too big. I also notice that some players come out with the arnold schwartzenneger sydrome (too much arm muscles) this looks ridicoulous ecspecialy on QBs so let's get a roster going that eliminates this problem it will be too hard for me to do this alone so can anyone help I've already started on my roster
Old 09-03-2011, 01:42 AM   #5
Rookie

Check out my youtube channel Dooga2Kool for game sliders also send me a friend request on xbox live @ Mr dooga
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2011, 04:27 AM   #6
Rookie

@cparrish should also make all shoulder pad heights 100
Old 09-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

So what you're saying is that as long as a player who is in an imported draft class has his pad height set at 100 he won't come out in Madden 12 with his pads looking like giant wings? Because it's really annoying seeing them with gigantic pads and HUGE legs and arm muscles. So does this mean that if a imported player has an arm definiton if 100 when he is imported to Madden 12 his arm size will be smaller? Or does that not matter because its all random when it comes to the size of the players?

Last edited by mattyiceaughan1923; 09-07-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:27 AM   #8
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDooga
@cparrish should also make all shoulder pad heights 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyiceaughan1923
So what you're saying is that as long as a player who is in an imported draft class has his pad height set at 100 he won't come out in Madden 12 with his pads looking like giant wings? Because it's really annoying seeing them with gigantic pads and HUGE legs and arm muscles. So does this mean that if a imported player has an arm definiton if 100 when he is imported to Madden 12 his arm size will be smaller? Or does that not matter because its all random when it comes to the size of the players?
I'll have to borrow Madden from a friend and do a sample draft class with my rosters to see how they turn out. I HOPE I don't have to raise everyone's shoulder pads to 100 because it looks horrible in NCAA when every player has huge pads!

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »