Home

Mustangs84/Community Roster

This is a discussion on Mustangs84/Community Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #401
Rookie

IUThor40's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mustangs84/Community Roster

Mustangs,

Thanks again, man. Much appreciated.
Indiana Pacers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2011, 06:56 PM   #402
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangs84
Ya I have him down to a 78 on todays update...but it may go down further. I try to be a little cautious when lowering/raising attributes, but Bauserman is making it pretty easy to crank him down.
my bad...i'll need to take a closer look. i could have sworn after downloading today's update that he was still an 80. thanks again for all you do, and your explanation.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:01 PM   #403
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
my bad...i'll need to take a closer look. i could have sworn after downloading today's update that he was still an 80. thanks again for all you do, and your explanation.
I had a problem when I first uploaded and posted the file today. I noticed around 3 and reuploaded the correct file then. If you downloaded before 3 today, it probably was the old file from the 4th.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:18 PM   #404
Rookie

OVR: 0

Would still drop Stephen Garcia more...81 pass accuracy doesnt seem right...he has like 50% passing and leads the FBS in picks.

Still feel RG3 needs more love....
Hes passing 80% and 19 tds to 1 pick.
Luck is at 73% passing and 14 tds to 2 picks.
Kellen Moore is at 74% passing now with 17 tds and 4 picks.
Russell Wilson is at 75% with 13 tds and 1 pick.

RG3 has 87 pass accuracy and so does Wilson, Moore has 96, and Luck has 95. Doesnt seem right that the QB with better pass accuracy percentage, more touchdowns, and less picks should have that low of rating.

Considering RG3 has the same pass accuracy rating in the game as Wilson but has 5% more completions, 6 more tds and the same amount of picks, he should be higher than Wilson.

My opinion: Luck = 92 Wilson = 94 Moore = 90 (4 picks this year, not like him at all; rating should so that he is off), and lastly RG3 = 95. These are for pass accuracy, not overall.

Stats wise it goes RG3, Wilson, Luck, Moore. Thats how it should be in the game. Just think about this Wilson and RG3 have a passer rating of 217 and 213 respectively while Luck's is 182. Those are top 3 in the Nation...Moore sits all the way back at 172. Give Wilson and Griffin more love!

Im also not feeling Landry Jones's rating. He has a 90 pass accuracy rating. While he has a passer rating of 160 and pass completion percentage of 69%. He needs to drop some I believe. Like 88-89. Not 90 worthy.

Ray Graham (RB, Pittsburgh) needs to go up some. Leading the nation in running, hes got 900 yards, 6.0 average and 9 tds. Those stats and he's sitting at an 87 overall, he should be a little better.

Henry Josey (3rd String RB, Missouri) needs to be better. He's a 79 overall but this year he has 600 yards, 11.0 average per run and 5 tds. Move him to first on the depth chart also.

Might look into giving Keenan Allen (WR, Cal) a better rating, he's been pretty solid. Top 5 wide reciever so far and better than an 85 rating at this point.

Would like to see Cameron Marshall (RB, Arizona St) get more credit. He's a powerback and I'd like his stats to reflect that better. He's a 5 yards a carry back but I would like to see his speed drop but his break tackle, elusiveness, and agility go up. Here's why I think those few should go up. He's not fast but can make a few moves and can break tackles pretty good. Examples below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8k9KUtM0U0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFOovWa-EuE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4zCKyfNW9Y - Fast Forward to 2:50

Last edited by MathieuForHeisman; 10-10-2011 at 08:23 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:26 PM   #405
Rookie

WoOkiE FTW's Arena

OVR: 2

I've been a long time lurker on the forums here, but just had to say thank you for all the work you put into this. Me and my friends always use your rosters.

I can also agree with down rating Garcia more, he's not even starting for us anymore. I actually went through myself and adjusted some things as far as height/weight and what class they are this year myself on Carolina's roster. Haven't taken the time to do gear and stuff yet though, though I did change some to have dreads that were supposed to have them, and Shaq Wilson changed his number to 54.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2011, 10:24 PM   #406
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

just want to add, mustangs...

i believe our thoughts here are NOT criticisms, just observations in that we're trying to help. I'm a DIEHARD Ohio State fan, so my thoughts are very objective, just like those mentioned above me regarding Garcia. again, we're all thankful for your time and effort!
Old 10-10-2011, 10:26 PM   #407
Rookie

WoOkiE FTW's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
just want to add, mustangs...

i believe our thoughts here are NOT criticisms, just observations in that we're trying to help. I'm a DIEHARD Ohio State fan, so my thoughts are very objective, just like those mentioned above me regarding Garcia. again, we're all thankful for your time and effort!
Hey I'm a Carolina fan and agree with downgrading Garcia, lol. I know Mustangs is very attentive to detail though, and I believe the input from other people help as well.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:02 PM   #408
Rookie

OVR: 3

Mustangs, When was your last update or next update or is it daily?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »