Home

CPU depth chart workaround in dynasty

This is a discussion on CPU depth chart workaround in dynasty within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2011, 01:59 AM   #1
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12
CPU depth chart workaround in dynasty

Thought this would be the best section for this, which I wanted to share ...

If you're like me and want to adjust CPU depth charts in the first year of a dynasty, such as creating Dominique Whaley for OU, starting Case McCoy at Texas, etc., without restarting a dynasty, I figured out how.

Forgive me if this is common knowledge.

Create a new coach, but create a coordinator for the school you want to edit and assign him to that school. I just jotted down the coach's info so it's the same. Once I'm done editing the depth chart or even editing players (which can be done regardless of who you control), I just assign that coach back to CPU control.

I find creating the coordinator instead of the head coach helps not affect the integrity of recruiting and that coach's prestige rating.

Hope that helps for anyone who wants to update their rosters without having to completely restart a dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #2
Rookie

ticats8's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: CPU depth chart workaround in dynasty

So if I was to do this for a dynasty on this year's game, I start a dynasty with the team I want to, then create an additional co-ordinator once I start my dynasty to adjust depth charts?

Sorry if that sounds dumb, I just didn't fully understand your explanation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »