Home

NCAA Football 11 - Rosters?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 - Rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2011, 05:56 PM   #1
Rookie

chowderhead's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon4 NCAA Football 11 - Rosters?

I am longtime member of the OOTP, Simcentral, and before that High Heat boards, but have just migrated over to NCAA football. I was able to pick up version 11 at a great price to see if I would like football. In reading through the many post here, I noticed that there are a few members who have produced roster sets that are held in high regard. My question to the Board is, are rosters for 11 (PS3) still availible, and if so, how would I find them? Looking for a roster that would provide names and a good general player edits? Thanks for your time.
Chowderhead
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2011, 07:38 PM   #2
All Star

redsrule's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NCAA Football 11 - Rosters?

I am sorry, I don't want to hijack your thread, but I was wondering if anyone had the same rosters for 360. I recently got both M11 and NCAA 11 so I want some solid rosters.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:59 PM   #3
Rookie

chowderhead's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsrule
I am sorry, I don't want to hijack your thread, but I was wondering if anyone had the same rosters for 360. I recently got both M11 and NCAA 11 so I want some solid rosters.
Fair question, hopefully we both can get our answers!
Old 10-26-2011, 11:23 AM   #4
Rookie

I've been using gamertag Mavsfan10 rosters. He's updated most of the teams for 2012 for NCAA11 (PS3). Hard to believe, but I can't seem to find anything more current... let me know if you have any luck!
Old 10-26-2011, 12:42 PM   #5
Rookie

chowderhead's Arena

Thank you for the reply & info. When I get home tonight from work, I will see if I can find these.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2011, 01:53 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Damn my online pass has expired, can someone upload Mavsfan10 roster to download here please.

It would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:54 PM   #7
Rookie

chowderhead's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoja
Damn my online pass has expired, can someone upload Mavsfan10 roster to download here please. It would be greatly appreciated.
Being new to the game, this raises a question that I had not thought about yet. So if I am reading this correctly, will I have to create an EA online account to get the rosters? If so, hopefully it is not too much hassle (and does not cost too much $) to create one. I do not anticipate playing online, just looking for a roster to play in an offline franchise.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:00 PM   #8
Rookie

I'll see if I can upload these for you guys tonight or tomorrow. One catch... you must update them and re-post! LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »