Home

Up to date Depth moves for NCAAFB 12 ( QB spot, WR spot, and HB spot )

This is a discussion on Up to date Depth moves for NCAAFB 12 ( QB spot, WR spot, and HB spot ) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2011, 09:18 PM   #57
Rookie

briguy2176's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Up to date Depth moves for NCAAFB 12 ( QB spot, WR spot, and HB spot )

Can you look into the Cincinnati Bearcats too....I heard Collaros may be out with the injury he sustained Sat.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:38 PM   #58
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

OVR: 7

For sure. Will keep my eye on it. If he is out it will probably show up on the Friday update that will come out later. But thanks for lookin out!
Old 11-13-2011, 11:34 PM   #59
Rookie

just a couple questions..how frequently do you update? because i really want to start a franchise but if theres frequent updates i feel like my franchise will be missing things? is there a reason you cant just do 1 update or are there to many moves in college and you have to update frequently and also are the coaching sytles and prefences included in the updates to..sorry for all the questions thxs in advance
Old 11-13-2011, 11:53 PM   #60
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

Well players get hurt every week and that's just gonna happen in college football. So I just try to keep my rosters up to date as possible. When a guy goes down and is out the rest of the season I am quick to replace him with someone else in the depth chart like Ryan Broyles for Oklahoma. Star receiver and blows his legs out. Out for season. So I take him out of the WR lineup. Also I keep coming across teams with players who are not even in the game. Like Moye for Penn State. Just added last week. He is one of the best on there team. I took over these rosters about 3 weeks ago from King1Hawkins, IkkyFace, and RedsFan. They Did great equipment updates but wouldn't add people or take people out who were injured and out all season. So I started overhauling all teams and am trying to keep them all up to date as possible. Like EA should do and Post Updates once or twice a week with updated players. Since I have taken it over I have made changes to all 120 teams and added allot of players who needed to be created and also fixed and edited allot of equipment. As for coaching styles I don't really mess with that. I will leave it up to the down loader to adjust that. I am a die hard NCAA Football fan and love attention to detail like this. Can't wait to do my own next year from scratch. I feel mine will be some of the best.

Last edited by Schoene503; 11-13-2011 at 11:56 PM.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:00 AM   #61
Rookie

alrite man thxs alot for that..i guess in regards for franchise ill just have to live with the rosters that come out today since im anxious to start 1 lol..thxs for all the hardwork really appreciate it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2011, 12:00 PM   #62
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

Should be out in a bit today sometime.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:51 PM   #63
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

PRE WEEK 12 ROSTER just uploaded to my PSN EA Locker
PSN LOCKER: Schoene503

Alot of updates. I will post another update Friday sometime with gameday moves if much changes.

Let me know if your teams need fixing. I try meet best.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:19 PM   #64
Rookie

glenwillett's Arena

OVR: 2

Andrew Luck is RS Junior.. Don't know if you changed that in your latest update or not.

Pali Tripitaka

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »