Home

COMING SOON! IIIIIwiseIIIII rosters (accurate)

This is a discussion on COMING SOON! IIIIIwiseIIIII rosters (accurate) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
COMING SOON! IIIIIwiseIIIII rosters (accurate)

IIIIIwiseIIIII Rosters
XBOX360

I will be doing this years rosters in great detail. Below are the details.

WHY: I do these rosters because I have an unhealthy addiction to college football. I obsess over details, and I'm not satisfied playing the game until I know myself that every single team is as accurate as possible. I know what you are thinking.... Man, this guy has no life..... and your right. I'm married and work in a steel mill. I do these so we all can enjoy the game more and we feel like what we are playing with is a direct reflection of what we watch on Saturdays.

RESOURCES: I get all my roster information from OFFICIAL team sites. I eliminate any players not on the current roster, and create new players according to the depth chart and or recruiting caliber. I use phil steele for all my information on transfers and players lost, I use Rivals for all recruiting info. I have been following Recruiting for over a decade, and Rivals top to bottom is more accurate than ESPN, Scout, and 247, IMO. I utilize google images for all player equipment details.

DETAILS: Each and EVERY single player will be done. I start with player information. HT, WT, Hometown, Jersey number, and Eligibility will be correct. All equipment from the Helmet, facemask, all the way down to the cleats will be very accurate. I will modify all player models to reflect their real likeness. Skin tones and hair will also be done.

DEPTH CHARTS: All will be set to whom is listed as the starters.

PLAYER RATINGS: I will adjust player ratings according to what happens over the course of the season and re-upload my rosters and inform everyone when I've updated things. An example would be Braxton Miller. He was clearly a dynamic player so I increased his overall rating up to an 80. Many guys ratings I bring down slightly. I show no bias when I do this. I try to make everything as it should be. I dropped many ratings slightly on my Buckeyes when I realized there was no way Ohrian Johnson, Travis Howard, Storm Klien, and others should have been rated that high.

DRAFT PROSPECTUS: I will adjust all TOP ECHELON players rating in accordance with Kiper and McShay's draft ranakings. I usually do this towards the latter part of the season to see how things play out. When you view the roster and sort by ALL TEAMS, and scroll position by position you will notice the top rated players will be rated closely in projected draft order. I know each year guys make huge jumps from no where to become 1st or 2nd round talent. I address that as well. Dontari Poe and Riley Rieff are a good example in my 12 rosters. My 12 rosters are not complete, but would give you an idea of how I do this.

WHEN: These rosters won't be complete for at least a month after release. It takes me weeks to do these with all the details. I will upload once I have all major conferences done and independents. Then I will finish the rest and inform everyone when they are ready for re-uploading. These rosters are awesome for Dynasty mode. They truly reflect what you'll see on television and will be awesome through progression.

Any questions please ask me, I can handle criticism or if I miss on a player rating please let me know so I can fix it. Can't wait until July 10th!!!

Last edited by Gap Integrity; 04-19-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2012, 10:14 AM   #2
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: COMING SOON! IIIIIwiseIIIII rosters (accurate)

slight change of plans. I've been asked to help do the OS community rosters this year. So if you like my work in 12, make sure to download the OS community rosters! I still plan on doing everything the same.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:32 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: COMING SOON! IIIIIwiseIIIII rosters (accurate)

Like what you have done so far. can't wait for 13. GO WARRIORS!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »