Home

Old 04-22-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
BEST 360 roster?

i know that there are ALOT of rosters out there. i was wondering what is the BEST & decently recent one for dynasty mode to import into madden?

i was looking into mustangs but something about a speed edit, idk.

with the draft coming up i want to import a couple classes into madden, and the ones i have are very old and outdated. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2012, 10:38 PM   #2
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: BEST 360 roster?

My rosters are pretty good, and they tailor to what you sound like you want them for. If you view the roster under "All Teams" and scroll through each position, you'll notice the top rated guys are rated where they should be drafted. I do these re-rates (minor tweaks) to the upper echelon players for draft class purposes.

I have also moved some guys way up that were sleepers and will get drafted high. Dontari Poe (memphis), Riley Reiff (iowa), Josh Johnson (UCF), Fletcher Cox (miss st) among dozens you'll notice. Almost all equipment has been updated on all the BCS conf teams.

Read the IIIIIwiseIIIII rosters thread.
Old 04-23-2012, 04:18 AM   #3
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: BEST 360 roster?

It really depends on exactly what you are looking for in your rosters. I think everyone who has made a roster file has done a great job, but every roster file is very different from each other.

Mustangs: He did an amazing job keeping up with the community edits and wants. His rosters are the best correct player personnel rosters due to the community feedback and him taking over CK's original file. The speed edits are a bit weird though as every player has high acceleration so every player plays and feels the same.

IIIIIwiseIIIII: His rosters seem to be made for wide open gameplay as a lot of his speeds are on the high end. He has done a great job of really working on equipment.

two days slow: I approached my rosters a different way so people either like them or they don't at all. Mine are more to have each player play/feel different and play to their real life counterparts strengths and weaknesses. If you try to drop back and throw all the time with Nebraska, Michigan, or Ohio State you are going to be extremely frustrated. I have also spread out my ratings a lot more and don't necessarily go by a players overall rating, but more to their specific positional ratings. I changed each player who has entered the draft to a SR(rs) so they will go towards a draft file no matter what, and gone by their combine height and weight numbers.

I would honestly give everyone's rosters a DL and see what works best for you. I really think everyone has done a great job with their rosters.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »