Home

How to edit NCAA 06 Historic Rosters?

This is a discussion on How to edit NCAA 06 Historic Rosters? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2012, 04:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How to edit NCAA 06 Historic Rosters?

Just had a quick question. I recently started playing NCAA Football 06 for Xbox and love it. I downloaded Mr. Tennessee's historic rosters but noticed that only the teams from 1980 and newer were updated and wanted to update all the pre-80's teams.

When i load the roster it only displays those teams in the roster viewer, nothing before 1980. How do you go about updating those rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2012, 07:42 AM   #2
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: How to edit NCAA 06 Historic Rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonasius
Just had a quick question. I recently started playing NCAA Football 06 for Xbox and love it. I downloaded Mr. Tennessee's historic rosters but noticed that only the teams from 1980 and newer were updated and wanted to update all the pre-80's teams.

When i load the roster it only displays those teams in the roster viewer, nothing before 1980. How do you go about updating those rosters?
Did you unlock them first?
Old 05-03-2012, 01:33 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonasius

Can u share where you downloaded them
Old 05-07-2012, 04:33 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
Did you unlock them first?
They're playable in play now, so i imagine they're unlocked unless i'm missing something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Can u share where you downloaded them
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox/927414-...tball-06/saves

You can also find them on the forums but they're no different than the one i got here from what i can tell.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:19 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 12

Demonasius, this is an issue that i've noticed too. In the older NCAA games, there are many historic teams you can select in Play Now. but only SOME of those teams are actually editable in historic rosters. you are right that you can not seem to edit the older teams, like 1930 Notre Dame or 1945 Army, for example, in "Historic Rosters". those teams just don't come up when you scroll through the teams in historic rosters. this means you can't change any of their ratings, or attributes of these historic teams and you can't add players names to those teams, like you can with other historic teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2012, 12:28 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 12

well i just went back into NCAA 2005 and played a game with some of those historic rosters. like 1944-46 Army, and 1924 Notre Dame. and well it is interesting that when you play with those teams, the whole game seems to speed up, players seem to be more fleet footed. like when i tried playing as 1924 Notre Dame, when i went into the game and checked my QB's ratings, he seemed to be able to run much faster then his rating indicated. the whole game seemed as if everyone had 99 ratings, even though when i checked the ratings in the in-game strategy, the ratings were listed as much lower.

one thing i really like is the uniforms of these classic teams. they really look sharp. i wish there was a way to edit these teams in the game. it was as if the gameplay is very different when you play with these 1920s to 1940s classic teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »