Home

NCAA 12 updated rosters for ps3 now in progress

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 updated rosters for ps3 now in progress within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #81
Rookie

rupe's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA 12 updated rosters for ps3 now in progress

I can help with these if you guys need it. I can do Cincinnati tonight and maybe a few other teams. Let me know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #82
Rookie

DeSales_Colt14's Arena

OVR: 1

I took mavsfan roster, I only edited Louisville so im not going to make you restart. Tomorrow or over the weekend I'll download the latest roster and re-do Louisville

EDIT: Since I've got some free time, I'm actually doing them now.

EDIT #2: I take that previous edit back, I'll wait until Randal can upload what he is currently working on so we don't overlap and lose previous edits.
Indianapolis Colts

Last edited by DeSales_Colt14; 07-12-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:51 AM   #83
MVP

RandallB21's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSales_Colt14
I took mavsfan roster, I only edited Louisville so im not going to make you restart. Tomorrow or over the weekend I'll download the latest roster and re-do Louisville

EDIT: Since I've got some free time, I'm actually doing them now.

EDIT #2: I take that previous edit back, I'll wait until Randal can upload what he is currently working on so we don't overlap and lose previous edits.
Tell you what. I will put whatever I get done tomorrow night. That way since it's all fresh for you, you can knock out Louisville and it gives me 1 less team to worry about.

I'll post when I put it up.

Here is the new thread. I hope the link works.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ncaa-12-a.html
Madden 20 (PC)
NBA 2K21 (PS4)
PGA 2K21 (PS4)
MLB 20: The Show (PS4)
Street Fighter V (PS4/PC)
Super Mega Baseball 3 (PC)
Fire Pro Wrestling World (PC)

BS: San Jose State 01'
MA: Michigan State 11'
Old 07-13-2012, 04:30 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 0

When do you's reckon this will be done ? And what is the name u types in to download this thanks
Old 07-16-2012, 02:48 AM   #85
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

OVR: 2

Guys, I really want to apologize for my absence from this thread for the past several weeks. This summer has been more than I had figured it would be from a working standpoint. Circumstances have changed, and it appears that I won't be able to continue on this project....

But I would like to thank all of you who have shown keen interest in this project and have put your own hours into the further development of these rosters. Thank you so much for doing this, and I hope you guys knock this project out of the park. I hope my initial 30-odd teams that I finished were enough to give you a good base to work off of.

Once again, some things have happened over the summer that are really hindering my time that i wished to put towards this project. Hopefully you understand, and I hope I haven't come across as being simply a "quitter". Anyway, I'll wrap this up by saying thanks once again to all who've carried on this project during my furlough and good luck to those editing as I type.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 11:21 AM   #86
MVP

RandallB21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhrangerfan0809
Guys, I really want to apologize for my absence from this thread for the past several weeks. This summer has been more than I had figured it would be from a working standpoint. Circumstances have changed, and it appears that I won't be able to continue on this project....

But I would like to thank all of you who have shown keen interest in this project and have put your own hours into the further development of these rosters. Thank you so much for doing this, and I hope you guys knock this project out of the park. I hope my initial 30-odd teams that I finished were enough to give you a good base to work off of.

Once again, some things have happened over the summer that are really hindering my time that i wished to put towards this project. Hopefully you understand, and I hope I haven't come across as being simply a "quitter". Anyway, I'll wrap this up by saying thanks once again to all who've carried on this project during my furlough and good luck to those editing as I type.
Thank you for getting this going. I probably would have never picked this up if someone hadn't started it already.

You got the ball rolling.
Madden 20 (PC)
NBA 2K21 (PS4)
PGA 2K21 (PS4)

Old 07-16-2012, 11:22 AM   #87
MVP

RandallB21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harro92
When do you's reckon this will be done ? And what is the name u types in to download this thanks
I figure these rosters will be done just before or into week 1 of the season if all goes well. That my goal anyway.
Madden 20 (PC)
NBA 2K21 (PS4)
PGA 2K21 (PS4)

Old 07-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #88
MVP

RandallB21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupe
I can help with these if you guys need it. I can do Cincinnati tonight and maybe a few other teams. Let me know.
Sorry man I didn't even see your post until now. Sure you can help out.

Here's the new thread:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ncaa-12-a.html

I put the roster up last night under my PSN. If you want to post on that thread that you are taking it for the weekend. I will be out of town.

The best thing to do is the prep work on the teams I have listed by conference. You'll see those teams in post #1.
Madden 20 (PC)
NBA 2K21 (PS4)
PGA 2K21 (PS4)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »