Home

OS (360 Only) Community Rosters Official Thread

This is a discussion on OS (360 Only) Community Rosters Official Thread within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #657
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OS (360 Only) Community Rosters Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by free sandusky
what have you ****in ******s been doing? you've had a ****in week to get this **** done. they better be out by tomorrow or else you guys are clinically down syndrome. CDK you must be the biggest vagina jerkin off carson with that left hand of yours. I think i speak on the behalf of all in this forum saying we need this **** now, hurry the **** up.

Thanks guys
ps. enough of these trolls postin about tyrann mathieu he should clearly be a 96 overall. probably gonna be a better pro than deion or charlies
hes too little btw i hate dick riders lmao
Old 07-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #658
MVP

cdk10's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by free sandusky
what have you ****in ******s been doing? you've had a ****in week to get this **** done. they better be out by tomorrow or else you guys are clinically down syndrome. CDK you must be the biggest vagina jerkin off carson with that left hand of yours. I think i speak on the behalf of all in this forum saying we need this **** now, hurry the **** up.

Thanks guys
ps. enough of these trolls postin about tyrann mathieu he should clearly be a 96 overall. probably gonna be a better pro than deion or charlies
And that's a lock folks.

Xbox - CK11
PS4 - The_One_CK
Old 07-11-2012, 04:49 PM   #659
Banned

TheILLST's Arena

OVR: 1

There is an easy way for the people finishing the rosters not to be distracted by this thread. Don't come to the forum until you are done with the first set or whatever. Know one is making you add more changes besides yourselves. As discussed their probably will be no significant changes between now and tomorrow. I emphasize significant.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:54 PM   #660
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Go ahead and lock this mods. We will make a new thread when the rosters are done or just about done.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #661
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Go ahead and lock this mods. We will make a new thread when the rosters are done or just about done.
Done.......

Also Anyone who Starts a thread asking why this is closed, when they will be done will be dealt with harshly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »