Home

is luvtotha9s doin rosters for 13

This is a discussion on is luvtotha9s doin rosters for 13 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #9
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: is luvtotha9s doin rosters for 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noles4ever
His rosters ain't $25 dollars for his first set of rosters. $25 gets you the early release of the 1.0 version, and it gets u all other roster updates. If u don't pay the money it just gets u version 1.0 and u gotta wait a week or so after to get them from when the people that pay the money.
That is what he did last year. This year you have to pay $25.

This was a question asked by someone on his site.

Quote:
So just to be clear (as if it's not already), you will not upload version 1 of NCAA 13 into your EA locker once those rosters are completed, as you have done in the past?
And this was luv's answer

Quote:
No I won't...I may post my final rosters in June,like I just did....but from now on...only Inner Circle members will enjoy my hard work...as it should be.
(Inner circle is what he calls the people who donate $25)
Old 07-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 32

$25.00 sounds a little steep for a roster.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:32 PM   #11
Baseball King

bobtrain's Arena

OVR: 10

SECElite3, are you working on sliders this season?

MLB: Milwaukee Brewers
NFL: Green Bay Packers
CFB: Minnesota Gophers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2012, 09:23 PM   #12
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

$25 are you kidding me? People are crazy if they're paying someone for rosters. We all understand the time and work that goes into this but asking people up front for $25 is not a good way to get people to pay you if that's what you're hoping for. Just saying donations would be appreciated would get people to pony up.

There are plenty of other places to get them for free.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:39 PM   #13
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Yeah, I'll wait until they guys here on OS do them. I'm not paying 25 for something that will be done in detail by other members of the forum here.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:56 PM   #14
Rookie

fghkjh's Arena

OVR: 1

His rosters weren't very good last year. Now he wants money and has a job so he has less time? I'll save the $25 and find a better one for free.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:51 PM   #15
Rookie

zoon politikon's Arena

OVR: 0

Just to clarify what Luv is doing this year....

Last year, Luv made version 1 of his rosters free for everyone. This year, he is not giving anything out for free. If you pay $25, you be become part of the Inner Circle, which entitles you to ALL versions of his rosters. He generally creates about 6 versions per season (about 1 a month).

If you have ever seen/used Luv's rosters, they are hands down the best rosters that have ever been made. The reason why he is charging $25, is because many people were taking his version 1 as a template, and doing a few minor edits, and passing off the rosters as their own.

Many people contacted Luv last year, telling him that they would gladly pay $25 for his rosters. If you go to his website, he has a solid following of individuals who love detailed rosters being produced all college season long.
These are the individuals Luv is catering to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #16
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoon politikon
Just to clarify what Luv is doing this year....

Last year, Luv made version 1 of his rosters free for everyone. This year, he is not giving anything out for free. If you pay $25, you be become part of the Inner Circle, which entitles you to ALL versions of his rosters. He generally creates about 6 versions per season (about 1 a month).

If you have ever seen/used Luv's rosters, they are hands down the best rosters that have ever been made. The reason why he is charging $25, is because many people were taking his version 1 as a template, and doing a few minor edits, and passing off the rosters as their own.

Many people contacted Luv last year, telling him that they would gladly pay $25 for his rosters. If you go to his website, he has a solid following of individuals who love detailed rosters being produced all college season long.
These are the individuals Luv is catering to.
i understand you're one of his followers but understand this as well... this has been done before. Others started off creating rosters just for the hell of it and as it caught on and more people used or relied on them for rosters they started to pick up their game more until they realize that essentially locking yourself in a room for a week doing rosters sucks.

So they hit a point where they really don't want to do them or get a job/family which takes up time so they pull out the "pay me $25" which at least adds some incentive for them to do it.

His rosters were ok last year, they aren't the best every year hands down like you claim. I understand you're on his site and are probably a dedicated follower but you can find better rosters if you take the 5 extra minutes to find them.

If you pay $25 for rosters, you're a sucker. Point blank. It's not about showing gratitude because if that were the case, donations would be sufficient enough instead of asking for a flat out $25 fee.

I don't care if it means you're in his "inner circle" you're still paying $25 for something you can get somewhere else for free. And like i said before, his rosters aren't that much better, if they're even better at all, than the other rosters that get around.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »